St. Louis Airport adds its third Priority Pass lounge
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Wingtips Lounge, is the newest Priority Pass lounge to open its doors to travelers at the St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL).
Related: All the U.S. Priority Pass lounges
Wingtips, one of three Priority Pass lounges at STL, is located in Terminal 2, which is exclusively home to Southwest Airlines. Currently, The Pasta House Co. and Schlafly Beer are the only other locations at STL’s Terminal 2, where Priority Pass members can enjoy special perks.
Wingtips is open from 6:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday through Friday, and from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays. The lounge has plenty of seating and a conference room that guests can reserve.
Prior to joining the Priority Pass program, Wingtips could be accessed by purchasing a 4-hour pass via Lounge Buddy for $36 or a 4-hour pass via Wingtips for $38. There was also an option to buy personalized annual membership packages that ranged from $75-$500.
Now that it’s a part of the Priority Pass program, you can gain access by registering and using a credit card that includes the perk, like the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
Further reading: The best Priority Pass restaurants in the USA
Featured photo courtesy of Wingtips/Facebook.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees