Skip the lounge and get free food at 31 restaurants that are part of Priority Pass
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This is a recurring post that is updated as information changes.
In a move that was seen as beneficial for U.S. travelers, Priority Pass augmented its worldwide lounge program a few years ago by adding restaurants across its network. This change allowed members to enjoy a sit-down dining experience as part of their membership. After all, TPG readers can’t always take advantage of the more far-flung benefits, like the pool at an airport lounge in Punta Cana.
Unfortunately, you no longer get complimentary access to restaurant locations if your Priority Pass membership was generated through an American Express card. Priority Pass memberships that are a benefit of other credit card companies, such as Chase and Citi, continue to offer the restaurant benefit.
The list of U.S. restaurants participating in Priority Pass changes somewhat frequently. For now, there are 31 Priority Pass restaurant lounges at 20 U.S. airports. Most of these offer members a $28 to $30 per guest food and drink credit.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Where to use the Priority Pass restaurant benefit
Here’s a list of all U.S. airport restaurants that are currently part of the Priority Pass program:
- Boston (BOS): Jerry Remy’s Sports Bar and Grill
- Boston (BOS): Stephanie’s
- Cleveland (CLE): Bar Symon
- Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW): Gameway (Terminals B and E)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL): Kafe Kalik
- Houston Intercontinental (IAH): Cadillac Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar
- Houston Intercontinental (IAH): Landry’s Seafood
- Indianapolis (IND): The Fan Zone
- Lexington (LEX): Kentucky Ale Taproom
- Los Angeles (LAX): Point The Way Cafe
- Los Angeles (LAX): Rock & Brews
- Miami (MIA): Air Margaritaville
- Miami (MIA): Corona Beach
- Miami (MIA): Viena
- Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP): PGA MSP Lounge ($15 per guest)
- New York-JFK: Bobby Van’s Steakhouse
- Portland (PDX): Capers Cafe Le Bar
- Portland (PDX): Capers Market
- Portland (PDX): Westward Whiskey
- St. Louis (STL): The Pasta House (Terminal 1)
- St. Louis (STL): The Pasta House & Schlafly Beer (Terminal 2)
- San Francisco (SFO): San Francisco Giants Clubhouse
- San Francisco (SFO): Yankee Pier
- Seattle (SEA): Bambuza
- Seattle (SEA): Trail Head BBQ Bar
- Syracuse (SYR): Johnny Rockets
- Tampa (TPA): The Café by Mise en Place
- Tucson (TUS): Noble Hops
- Washington-Dulles (IAD): Chef Geoff’s
- Washington-National (DCA): American Tap Room
- Washington-National (DCA): Bracket Room
And here’s a list of Priority Pass restaurants at international airports:
- Brisbane (BNE): Merlo Caffe
- Brisbane (BNE): Corretto Cafe & Bar
- Brisbane (BNE): Graze Grill & Bar
- Buenos Aires (EZE): Outback Steakhouse
- Lima (LIM): Bleriot Bar & Lounge
- Lima (LIM): La Bonbonniere
- London-Gatwick (LGW): Grain Store Cafe & Bar
- Melbourne (MEL): Cafe Vue
- Melbourne (MEL): Bar Pulpo by MoVida
- Melbourne (MEL): Urban Provodore
- Montreal (YUL): Houston Avenue Bar & Grill
- Montreal (YUL): Pork & Pickle
- São Paulo (GRU): Bleriot Bar & Lounge
- Singapore (SIN): The Green Market (TGM)
- Sydney (SYD): Bar Roma
- Sydney (SYD): Better Burger
- Sydney (SYD): Bistro 2020 & Bar
- Sydney (SYD): Chicken Confidential
- Sydney (SYD): MoVida
- Sydney (SYD): Peroni Bar
- Sydney (SYD): Wok on Air
- Tel Aviv (TLV): Schmoozy Bar
How to use the Priority Pass restaurant benefit
To get free food or drinks at these Priority Pass lounges, you need an eligible Priority Pass membership offered through a credit card such as, Chase Sapphire Reserve, Mastercard® Black Card™, U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card or Citi Prestige® Card. (The information for the Citi Prestige card and U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.)
Depending on your card, you may be entitled to a dining credit not only for the cardholder, but also for at least one guest. Check the terms of your card’s Priority Pass benefits and the restaurant’s rules, but it is common to receive a larger credit when dining with guests.
Related: Best credit cards for Priority Pass
There are several American Express cards that offer a Priority Pass benefit (enrollment required). Unfortunately, Amex discontinued “complimentary access to non-lounge airport experiences” as of Aug. 1, 2019. That change affects Amex cards such as The Platinum Card® from American Express, The Business Platinum Card® from American Express, Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card and Hilton cards.
Tip: Even though cardmembers are offered a dining credit at these Priority Pass restaurants, the usual tipping etiquette applies to the meal, despite the meal credit. I’ve seen Priority Pass members stiff the waitstaff on multiple occasions at U.S. Priority Pass restaurants. Bring cash along to tip your waiter/waitress. Or, many restaurants will ring up a $0.01 charge so that you can pay — and tip — via a credit card:
Additional reporting by JT Genter and Mark Spivak.
Featured photo by Summer Hull / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees