You can now get a free massage with your Priority Pass membership at more airports
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Whether or not you have these amenities can make or break your airport experience. With TSA passenger screening numbers inching toward 2019 levels (and even exceeding pre-pandemic numbers on some days), these benefits can help maintain your sanity, especially when you’re traveling during the busy holiday season.
Now, you can keep your cool with a complimentary massage at more airports if you have a Priority Pass Select membership.
A Priority Pass membership is one of our favorite credit card perks, as it allows access to 1,300-plus airport lounges around the world. A few years ago, Priority Pass even added restaurants to its network, allotting $28 to $30 per guest in food and drink credit at certain airports.
Now, Priority Pass Select members can get a free massage at seven “Be Relax” airport spa locations, according to One Mile At a Time:
- Dallas Fort-Worth International Airport (DFW): Terminal B, Gate B28.
- Detroit Metro Airport (DTW): McNamara Terminal, Gate A46.
- Detroit Metro Airport (DTW): McNamara Terminal, Gate A18.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): Terminal 1, after the security checkpoint.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK): Terminal 5, between Gates 6 and 7.
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA): Terminal B, after the security checkpoint.
- San Diego International Airport (SAN): Terminal 2, Gate 27.
Found in 40-plus airports worldwide, Be Relax spas offer a wide range of services from table massages to manicures and facials. With your eligible Priority Pass Select membership, you can get one of the following treatments for free:
- 30-minute complete back massage on an automated massage chair (a $35 value).
- 15-minute complete back massage on an automated massage chair, plus a 10-minute aromatherapy session (a $35 value).
- 10-minute head and facial massage, plus a 10-minute aromatherapy session (a $38 value).
- 10-minute foot massage, plus a 10-minute aromatherapy session (a $38 value).
To get your free massage, you’ll need to present your same-day boarding pass along with your Priority Pass Select membership card. The benefit is restricted to one visit per cardholder at all locations — except for the DTW spa near Gate A18, which allows cardholders to bring along one guest.
Unfortunately, American Express has eliminated restaurant access and other non-lounge activities from its Priority Pass offering. So, if you have a card such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (enrollment required) or the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card that comes with Priority Pass, you won’t be eligible for a free massage (or a visit to any of the participating Priority Pass restaurant locations).
The good news is that other premium credit cards through other issuers such as Capital One, Chase and Citi are eligible for this benefit. Below, we’ve listed some of the top cards that offer Priority Pass Select membership:
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: $395 annual fee.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: $550 annual fee.
- The Ritz-Carlton Credit Card (no longer available to new applicants) : $450 annual fee.
- Citi Prestige® Card (no longer available to new applicants): $450 annual fee.
The information for the Ritz Carlton Credit Card and the Citi Prestige has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
If the lounge is overcrowded, I know I’ll be beelining straight to the Be Relax spas for my free massage. Not only that, but I’m excited that this is the first Priority Pass benefit at JFK’s Terminal 5, JetBlue’s terminal that currently only has one airport lounge.
Plus, with the Venture X card, you can add up to four authorized users for free, so you’ll be able to share lounge access (and now free massages!) for no additional cost.
Official application link: Chase Sapphire Reserve with 50,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 in the first three months of account opening.
Official application link: Capital One Venture X with 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $10,000 on purchases in the first six months of account opening and for a limited time, up to $200 in statement credits for vacation rental purchases charged to your account within the first year.
Featured photo by Be Relax.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees