Register for the first TPG Small Biz Session and get insights into the COVID-19 economy from a pro
These are trying times for all of us, but the challenges facing small business owners and leaders are unique and acute. I’ve read dozens upon dozens of small business owner stories over the last couple of months in the TPG Small Business Facebook group and we began writing resources to try and help our small business readers.
Today, we’re excited to launch the next phase of our small business community by introducing the TPG Small Biz Sessions. Each session is a 30-minute webinar with information designed to educate and equip small business owners to either save or make money.
When: Tuesday, May 5, noon EST
Where: Zoom Webinar — Register Now
Kicking off TPG Small Biz Session No. 1 is Bankrate.com chief financial analyst Greg Mcbride. Greg is senior vice president, chief financial analyst, for Bankrate.com, providing analysis and advice on personal finance. With nearly a quarter-century of experience in personal finance, he is a subject matter expert who has the unique ability to provide both in-depth commentary and practical advice to consumers.
In session one, you’ll learn what actions banks and the government have traditionally taken during a recession and what actions we could see in today’s economy. We’ll also cover what small businesses can expect in regard to credit access and, finally, we’ll chat about possible COVID-19 economic recovery scenarios and timelines.
I’ll host TPG Small Biz Session No. 1 along with TPG senior editor Nick Ewen holding down the moderator role. We’re excited to bring virtual programming to our small business audience and look forward to hosting all of you tomorrow, May 5 at noon EST.
The TPG Small Biz community was created in October 2019 to give small business owners and leaders a forum of peers to learn how to maximize monthly expenditures toward credit card rewards. The community’s focus quickly engulfed a much larger purpose of peer support in almost all financial matters a small business faces. Currently, there are more than 2,500 small business owners in the community and weekly small business focused content is published on The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees