Register to Get $100 Back on Saks Purchases With Amex Platinum
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
To recap, this new perk applies specifically to cardmembers with The Platinum Card® from American Express — if you have any of the personal US-based Amex Platinum cards, you’ll be eligible to receive a $50 credit on all Saks purchases between January and June of each year, and a second $50 credit between July and December.
I completed the one-click registration process here, and the benefit appeared on my account right away.
I plan to take full advantage of this perk twice a year. While it will likely require spending a bit over $50, the rebate presents a great opportunity to add some gear with a notable discount — especially when paired with Saks’ frequent sales. And, as always, I’ll be sure to begin my shopping adventure at an airline portal to add some frequent flyer miles and maximize my return.
Photo by Michael Brochstein/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees