You can now buy out an entire floor of the ultra-luxe Park Hyatt New York
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Is there a better way to celebrate a return to “normal” life than buying out an entire floor of a New York luxury hotel to enjoy with some very lucky family members or friends?
We think not. And that’s exactly what the Park Hyatt New York is allowing you to do.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
In a press release Thursday, the high-end Midtown Manhattan hotel shared the details of its “In Residence at Park Hyatt New York” package, which gives you the option of buying out the entire 19th floor of the hotel, complete with nine connecting guest rooms and five corner suites.
In total, this amounts to a whopping 10,000 square feet of space (practically unheard of in New York City), with each room or suite boasting signature features of the hotel, including floor-to-ceiling windows; spa-style bathrooms with Le Labo amenities, walk-in rain showers, heated floors and soaking tubs; chic furnishings and decor; stunning city views and artwork fit for a museum or high-end gallery.
The 19th floor is also home to the so-called “Sky Terrace Suite,” which measures about 1,000 square feet and offers an amenity not often found in Manhattan: an outdoor, fully landscaped terrace providing more of the spectacular vistas of the Big Apple‘s skyline.
The hotel provides guests who partake in the In Residence program their pick of three of the following options to enhance their stay to their specific liking:
- Kids video game room and teepee sleepover setup
- Home gym
- Theater room
- Wellness/meditation room
- Home office setup
Additionally, according to the press release, guests will receive “private pool time for two hours, NYC airport transfers, chauffeured car service experience within Manhattan, Champagne toast upon arrival, personal concierge service, daily breakfast and afternoon tea in-suite, adult and kids personal bar experience, Picnic in The Park, two-hour bike rental to discover Central Park, group fitness session, 60-minute spa treatment and exclusive luxury bath amenities.”
And, the hotel has partnered with Nordstrom to provide guests either access to a personal shopper or an in-room styling session. Guests can also visit Spa Nalai and its indoor saltwater pool, which plays a Carnegie Hall-curated playlist … underwater.
As much as you may not want to leave the 19th floor, you’ll be located to some of the top attractions New York has to offer, including Central Park, Carnegie Hall, the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and Lincoln Center.
The In Residence program is valid for up to 12 guests. If you’re interested in booking, call the hotel directly at 1-(866)-319-7048. The In Residence program starts from $40,000 and, sadly, isn’t bookable with your World of Hyatt points.
Featured image courtesy of Hyatt
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees