Get a TPG invite code for Noble Stay and save up to 50% on luxury hotels and resorts
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This is a recurring post, regularly updated with new information and offers.
A few weeks ago, TPG discovered a new way to save money on some of the most appealing luxury hotels around the globe: Noble Stay. We explained that it’s an invite-only platform that offers the opportunity to buy certificates — with a bonus value — for future use at high-end resorts.
The prepaid certificates, known as Noble Certificates, act like gift cards but with a complimentary bonus of up to 50% more spending money. Noble refers to this as its Get More bonus.
For example, if a customer were to spend $1,000 toward a Noble Certificate for one of its partner luxury hotels offering a 50% bonus, they would get a total of $1,500 to spend directly at the hotel on the nightly rate or in-house services. That’s an extra $500 for free.
Perhaps even more importantly, in a nod to our times, Noble Certificates do not require booking dates at the time of purchase and they are valid for at least three years. Some hotels offer up to five years before the certificates expire.
You also have up to two weeks to change your mind after purchase, thanks to a 14-day refund period.
Jump the waitlist and receive exclusive complimentary access to Noble by using the invite code TPG400.
This flexibility, combined with the complimentary up-to-50% bonus, makes Noble Certificates an excellent investment for future travel. These certificates could be especially appealing to people who have been vaccinated already or are about to get their shot(s). You’ll likely feel much more confident booking travel plans when you know that you — and others around you — have been vaccinated.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Where can I stay using a Noble certificate?
Noble partners with more than 200 luxury hotels, including these three Caribbean properties:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
- Casa De Campo Resort & Villas
Some European options are the Bvlgari Hotel Milan, Hotel Arts Barcelona, Hotel Bristol Vienna, Six Senses Douro Valley and Gritti Palace of Venice.
In Asia, you could stay at Aman properties in India, Indonesia, Laos, Sri Lanka or Siem Reap. Want to check out the Raffles Maldives Meradhoo or Raffles Singapore? They both accept Noble Certificates.
How do the certificates work?
The most important thing to know about Noble Stay is that the site needs to vet you before you become a member. Membership is currently invite-only but you can use invite code TPG400 for complimentary priority access to Noble.
Go to Noble Stay’s homepage and look at the left side of the page. You’ll see some text that says: “PLAN NOW & GET MORE.” Type your invite code, TPG400, where it says, “ENTER INVITE CODE,” click the “ACCESS” button and you’re good to go.
Once you’re set up as a member, you can search the site and choose properties from high-end brands such as Aman, Six Senses, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Regent, St. Regis and Raffles.
You then purchase a certificate. After checkout, the hotel creates a credit under your name for the total value of your purchase, plus the complimentary bonus. Next, you’ll receive an email that includes the certificate value, redemption instructions and a point of contact for redemption. You’ll deal directly with the hotel to make your reservation.
The certificates may be spent on all hotel rates and packages and can be stacked with other promotions and offers that are publicly available on the hotel’s official website.
The certificates may also be used on most in-house services, such as dining and spa services.
Because you redeem the certificate directly with the hotel, you should generally earn loyalty points and qualify for elite status benefits as you typically would if you’d booked with cash. However, Noble Stay recommends checking with the property first to confirm.
And, when you make your certificate purchase at Noble Stay’s website, it will code as a travel purchase so make sure to use a credit card that rewards you for that type of spending.
For all of these reasons, Noble Stay could become a key part of your return to travel in 2021 and beyond.
Featured photo courtesy of The St. Regis Punta Mita
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.