How Noble Stay can save you up to 50% on luxury hotels and resorts
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This is a recurring post, regularly updated with new information and offers.
A few weeks ago, TPG discovered a new way to save money on some of the most appealing luxury hotels around the globe: Noble Stay. We explained that it’s an invite-only platform that offers the opportunity to buy certificates — with a bonus value — for future use at high-end resorts.
The prepaid certificates, known as Noble Certificates, act like gift cards but with a complimentary bonus of up to 50% more spending money. Noble refers to this as its Get More bonus.
For example, if a customer were to spend $1,000 toward a Noble Certificate for one of its partner luxury hotels offering a 50% bonus, they would get a total of $1,500 to spend directly at the hotel on the nightly rate or in-house services. That’s an extra $500 for free.
Perhaps even more importantly, in a nod to our times, Noble Certificates do not require booking dates at the time of purchase and they are valid for at least three years. Some hotels offer up to five years before the certificates expire.
You also have up to two weeks to change your mind after purchase, thanks to a 14-day refund period.
This flexibility, combined with the complimentary up-to-50% bonus, makes Noble Certificates an excellent investment for future travel. These certificates could be especially appealing to people who have been vaccinated already or are about to get their shot(s). You’ll likely feel much more confident booking travel plans when you know that you — and others around you — have been vaccinated.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Where can I stay using a Noble certificate?
Noble partners with more than 200 luxury hotels, including these three Caribbean properties:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
- Casa De Campo Resort & Villas
Some European options are the Bvlgari Hotel Milan, Hotel Arts Barcelona, Hotel Bristol Vienna, Six Senses Douro Valley and Gritti Palace of Venice.
In Asia, you could stay at Aman properties in India, Indonesia, Laos, Sri Lanka or Siem Reap. Want to check out the Raffles Maldives Meradhoo or Raffles Singapore? They both accept Noble Certificates.
How do the certificates work?
The most important thing to know about Noble Stay is that the site needs to vet you before you become a member. Membership is currently invite-only, but if you have a friend or family member that’s a member, you can ask them for an invite code and then input it on Noble Stay’s homepage.
If you don’t have a code, you can click “Join the Waitlist” at the top right-hand corner of the homepage and enter your email.
Once you’re set up as a member, you can search the site and choose properties from high-end brands such as Aman, Six Senses, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Regent, St. Regis and Raffles.
You then purchase a certificate. After checkout, the hotel creates a credit under your name for the total value of your purchase, plus the complimentary bonus. Next, you’ll receive an email that includes the certificate value, redemption instructions and a point of contact for redemption. You’ll deal directly with the hotel to make your reservation.
The certificates may be spent on all hotel rates and packages and can be stacked with other promotions and offers that are publicly available on the hotel’s official website.
The certificates may also be used on most in-house services, such as dining and spa services.
Because you redeem the certificate directly with the hotel, you should generally earn loyalty points and qualify for elite status benefits as you typically would if you’d booked with cash. However, Noble Stay recommends checking with the property first to confirm.
And, when you make your certificate purchase at Noble Stay’s website, it will code as a travel purchase so make sure to use a credit card that rewards you for that type of spending.
For all of these reasons, Noble Stay could become a key part of your return to travel in 2021 and beyond.
Featured photo courtesy of The St. Regis Punta Mita
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees