Our New Podcast From The Points Guy Features Huge News From Capital One
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today I’m excited to officially announce our very first podcast: Talking Points.
Every Tuesday, you’ll hear from me, The Points Guy, as I sit down with with CEOs, CMOs and executives in the points-and-miles world who are changing the way we travel — industry leaders like Richard Branson of Virgin Atlantic and the Virgin Group, and Kristin Lemkau from JP Morgan Chase. And then each week, you’ll also get insight from TPG writers and editors to find out how you too can travel the world for a fraction of the cost.
Our first episode features Matt Knise, Capital One’s Business Analysis and Product Management Director. He shares some incredible news with me that Capital One cardholders — especially those who have been considering the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card — are going to be pretty excited about. But the only way to find out that news right now is to tune into Talking Points.
Here’s where you can find our show…
And also on the following services (note that it may not show up on Apple and Spotify immediately, but if you’re a subscriber, you should be able to see it):
If you have any thoughts, questions or just want to chat about the podcast, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at me @thepointsguy using the hashtag #TalkingPoints. And don’t forget to subscribe!
Featured image of Brian Kelly and Matt Knise of Capital One by Jessica Rovniak / The Points Guy.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee