This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today I’m excited to officially announce our very first podcast: Talking Points.
Every Tuesday, you’ll hear from me, The Points Guy, as I sit down with with CEOs, CMOs and executives in the points-and-miles world who are changing the way we travel — industry leaders like Richard Branson of Virgin Atlantic and the Virgin Group, and Kristin Lemkau from JP Morgan Chase. And then each week, you’ll also get insight from TPG writers and editors to find out how you too can travel the world for a fraction of the cost.
Our first episode features Matt Knise, Capital One’s Business Analysis and Product Management Director. He shares some incredible news with me that Capital One cardholders — especially those who have been considering the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card — are going to be pretty excited about. But the only way to find out that news right now is to tune into Talking Points.
Here’s where you can find our show…
And also on the following services (note that it may not show up on Apple and Spotify immediately, but if you’re a subscriber, you should be able to see it):
If you have any thoughts, questions or just want to chat about the podcast, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at me @thepointsguy using the hashtag #TalkingPoints. And don’t forget to subscribe!
Featured image of Brian Kelly and Matt Knise of Capital One by Jessica Rovniak / The Points Guy.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards