Our New Podcast From The Points Guy Features Huge News From Capital One
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Today I’m excited to officially announce our very first podcast: Talking Points.
Every Tuesday, you’ll hear from me, The Points Guy, as I sit down with with CEOs, CMOs and executives in the points-and-miles world who are changing the way we travel — industry leaders like Richard Branson of Virgin Atlantic and the Virgin Group, and Kristin Lemkau from JP Morgan Chase. And then each week, you’ll also get insight from TPG writers and editors to find out how you too can travel the world for a fraction of the cost.
Our first episode features Matt Knise, Capital One’s Business Analysis and Product Management Director. He shares some incredible news with me that Capital One cardholders — especially those who have been considering the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card — are going to be pretty excited about. But the only way to find out that news right now is to tune into Talking Points.
Here’s where you can find our show…
And also on the following services (note that it may not show up on Apple and Spotify immediately, but if you’re a subscriber, you should be able to see it):
If you have any thoughts, questions or just want to chat about the podcast, please email me at email@example.com or tweet at me @thepointsguy using the hashtag #TalkingPoints. And don’t forget to subscribe!
Featured image of Brian Kelly and Matt Knise of Capital One by Jessica Rovniak / The Points Guy.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.