New Offer: Earn Up to 30,000 Rapid Rewards Points Through Southwest-Turo Partnership
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi Premier® Card
Now through Oct 15, you can earn Southwest Rapid Rewards points through a new partnership with the car-sharing service Turo. Both new and existing Turo users can link their Rapid Rewards account to their Turo account and start earning rewards for every trip.
Turo is a car rental platform that operates similar to Airbnb, allowing locals to list their personal vehicles for visitors to rent. It’s available in 49 states (New York being the only holdout), as well as Canada, the UK and Germany. The app is easy to use with a variety of vehicle options for pretty much any price point, and you can occasionally find some great deals. TPG staffers have had generally positive experiences when renting a vehicle through Turo.
New Turo users will earn 2,000 Rapid Rewards points after completing their first trip. Both new and existing users will then earn 500 points for every trip taken after. When you list your own vehicle on the site and “host” your first trip, you’ll also earn 10,000 points. Note, trips taken and hosted must be worth at least $50 in order to earn rewards. Additionally, trips booked during the promotional period must be taken by July 1, 2020.
Linking your account is easy to do through Turo’s website. Simply sign-up or login to your Turo account, head over to the Southwest Partnership page, and input your Rapid Rewards account information. Once you’ve earned points by renting a car or hosting your first trip, you should see the bonus points deposited into your Southwest account 30 days after the end of your trip.
Whether you are new to Turo or a returning user, this offer is an easy way to top off your Rapid Rewards account this summer with up to 30,000 bonus points.
However, there’s a way to earn even more points through this promotion, but you’ll need to act quick. There’s currently an Amex Offer where you can earn 4,500 Membership Rewards points after spending $150 on Turo before August 20. Make sure to check your Amex Offers and add the deal to your American Express card before you rent a vehicle through Turo.
If you don’t have the Amex offer, a card like the Chase Sapphire Reserve or Citi Premier would be your best bet for Turo transactions, since both earn you 3x points travel purchases.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees