New Minute Suites Location Coming to New York JFK in 2020
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Wary travelers passing through a busy airport terminal may be happy to pay for a private room to nap, relax or work. Enter Minute Suites, a chain of airport locations offering private suites for travelers to rent. Soon, passengers at JFK will have a new location to relax.
On Wednesday morning, Minute Suites announced a new location coming to New York Kennedy’s Terminal 4. The new location will be in the B Concourse, home to a number of Delta and international-airline flights.
When the location opens in 2020, travelers will be able to book one of the seven suites or the private shower room. Each room will be stocked with the standard Minute Suites amenities: a leather napping couch, work desk and television.
Currently, there are six Minute Suites locations open in four different airports:
- Atlanta (ATL): Concourse T and Concourse B
- Charlotte (CLT): atrium
- Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW): Terminal A and Terminal D
- Philadelphia (PHL): AB Connector
Plus, there’s a new location coming soon to Baltimore/Washington International Airport.
The typical cost for Minute Suites is $42 for the first hour, plus $10.50 per 15 minutes up to $84 for two hours. After two hours, you’ll pay an additional $8 per 15 minutes until you max out at $155 for up to 8 hours.
However, all six existing locations are all part of Priority Pass program. Priority Pass members can get use their membership for a free hour stay and then pay a discounted rate of $28 per hour after the first hour.
Although American Express has recently removed airport restaurant lounges from its Priority Pass benefit, Amex has confirmed that access will still include all airport lounges and “select sleeper suites” such as Minute Suites. That means that you’ll still be able to use your The Platinum Card® from American Express (complimentary with up to two guests), Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card or your Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card (10 passes per year) to get an hour of complimentary access. Enrollment required for select benefits.
Watch Brian Kelly — The Points Guy himself — check out the Philadelphia Minute Suites location:
Featured image of ATL Minute Suites location by JT Genter/TPG
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.