World’s first standalone Peppa Pig theme park to open in 2022 in Florida
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Legoland’s Florida Resort in Winter Haven, Florida will welcome a new amusement park on February 24, 2022. That’s when the world’s first standalone Peppa Pig Theme Park opens, with a slew of attractions for fans of the British animated series.
Designed for the preschool crowd, the new park features six rides and playscapes, a water play area and other experiences that promise to be oinktastic.
Attractions include the Pirate Island Sand Play, a “Muddy Puddles” splash pad and a Fun Fair. “Daddy Pig’s Rollercoaster” promises gentle small twists and turns while buckled up in a shiny red car. And, “Peppa Pig’s Balloon” offers great views from a floating, family-friendly carousel ride.
One-day tickets for the park are $34.99 at the gate and $30.99 online. Several combo deals are available that include Legoland and Legoland Florida Waterpark. An annual pass is $79.99 and includes admission, free standard parking and discounts on regular day admission tickets to the Peppa Pig Theme Park, Legoland Theme Park and the waterpark.
Family vacation packages are available for the three onsite hotels at Legoland: The Legoland Hotel, with rates from $216.24 per person; the Legoland Pirate Island Hotel from $221.24 per person and Legoland Beach Retreat from $201.24 per person.
Legoland has locations all across the U.S. in California, Florida and New York along with sites in Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Dubai, Denmark, Germany and Windsor, UK.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.