World’s first standalone Peppa Pig theme park to open in 2022 in Florida
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Legoland’s Florida Resort in Winter Haven, Florida will welcome a new amusement park on February 24, 2022. That’s when the world’s first standalone Peppa Pig Theme Park opens, with a slew of attractions for fans of the British animated series.
Designed for the preschool crowd, the new park features six rides and playscapes, a water play area and other experiences that promise to be oinktastic.
Attractions include the Pirate Island Sand Play, a “Muddy Puddles” splash pad and a Fun Fair. “Daddy Pig’s Rollercoaster” promises gentle small twists and turns while buckled up in a shiny red car. And, “Peppa Pig’s Balloon” offers great views from a floating, family-friendly carousel ride.
One-day tickets for the park are $34.99 at the gate and $30.99 online. Several combo deals are available that include Legoland and Legoland Florida Waterpark. An annual pass is $79.99 and includes admission, free standard parking and discounts on regular day admission tickets to the Peppa Pig Theme Park, Legoland Theme Park and the waterpark.
Family vacation packages are available for the three onsite hotels at Legoland: The Legoland Hotel, with rates from $216.24 per person; the Legoland Pirate Island Hotel from $221.24 per person and Legoland Beach Retreat from $201.24 per person.
Legoland has locations all across the U.S. in California, Florida and New York along with sites in Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Dubai, Denmark, Germany and Windsor, UK.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees