This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With the holiday season around the corner, people are scrambling to find the perfect thing to gift their loved ones. Well, if you happen to live far away from your family, are in a long distance relationship or perhaps just want to take the opportunity to travel somewhere free of charge, JetBlue is offering flights to five lucky people to surprise their loved ones. And (no, we’re not kidding) they’ll even wrap you up like a life-sized present.
The flight for the JetBlue “Go Get Gifted” sweepstakes leaves Dec. 24 — right in time for Christmas — and is round-trip returning on either Dec. 27, 30 or 31. The winner also has the option of multiple “presentations” when it comes to how they will be surprising their loved one with multiple packaging styles (“the burrito,” “the mummy” and “the boxer”), wrapping paper designs, bow placements and optional stickers and bubble wrap.
In order to enter, participants must fill out an online registration form with their full name, departure city, destination city and email address. Applicants will also be asked to write up a 280 character written explanation of “why you’d make the flyest gift.” All applications must be submitted here by Dec. 12. For more on the official rules, click here.
Don’t miss out, gift yourself!
Featured image by Allison Joyce/Getty Images.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees