Exhale promotion: Earn bonus Hyatt points when you book a fitness or spa service
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
World of Hyatt is encouraging guests to treat themselves to a special fitness or spa service by offering double points on Exhale bookings from now through Jan. 10, 2020 to celebrate the brand’s first anniversary.
For those unfamiliar with Exhale, it’s private well-being spa that blends fitness and spa services. World of Hyatt teamed up with Exhale back in October 2018 as part of a continued effort to provide guests a full mind-and-body escape while staying with Hyatt.
Typically, World of Hyatt members will earn 10 points per dollar and four additional points when using the The World of Hyatt Credit Card on Exhale bookings. However, from now until Jan. 10, 2020, members can receive double the points. That brings the points haul up to 20 points per dollar and 24 if using the credit card.
Currently, these services are only available at 20 participating locations across the U.S. and the Caribbean including:
- Exhale Atlanta
- Exhale Atlantic City
- Exhale Back Bay
- Exhale Bal Harbour
- Exhale Battery Wharf
- Exhale Bermuda
- Exhale Bridgehampton
- Exhale Central Park South
- Exhale Chicago
- Exhale Dallas
- Exhale Dallas-Fort Worth
- Exhale Downtown Miami
- Exhale Gramercy
- Exhale Flatiron
- Exhale Miami International Airport
- Exhale Santa Monica
- Exhale South Beach
- Exhale Stamford
- Exhale Upper East Side
- Exhale 45P (private location)
If you have an upcoming stay near any of these locations, give yourself some time to relax and rejuvenate with Exhale while also enjoying double points.
Featured photo courtesy of Exhale Spa.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees