Exhale promotion: Earn bonus Hyatt points when you book a fitness or spa service
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
World of Hyatt is encouraging guests to treat themselves to a special fitness or spa service by offering double points on Exhale bookings from now through Jan. 10, 2020 to celebrate the brand’s first anniversary.
For those unfamiliar with Exhale, it’s private well-being spa that blends fitness and spa services. World of Hyatt teamed up with Exhale back in October 2018 as part of a continued effort to provide guests a full mind-and-body escape while staying with Hyatt.
Typically, World of Hyatt members will earn 10 points per dollar and four additional points when using the The World of Hyatt Credit Card on Exhale bookings. However, from now until Jan. 10, 2020, members can receive double the points. That brings the points haul up to 20 points per dollar and 24 if using the credit card.
Currently, these services are only available at 20 participating locations across the U.S. and the Caribbean including:
- Exhale Atlanta
- Exhale Atlantic City
- Exhale Back Bay
- Exhale Bal Harbour
- Exhale Battery Wharf
- Exhale Bermuda
- Exhale Bridgehampton
- Exhale Central Park South
- Exhale Chicago
- Exhale Dallas
- Exhale Dallas-Fort Worth
- Exhale Downtown Miami
- Exhale Gramercy
- Exhale Flatiron
- Exhale Miami International Airport
- Exhale Santa Monica
- Exhale South Beach
- Exhale Stamford
- Exhale Upper East Side
- Exhale 45P (private location)
If you have an upcoming stay near any of these locations, give yourself some time to relax and rejuvenate with Exhale while also enjoying double points.
Featured photo courtesy of Exhale Spa.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee