World of Hyatt adds over 50 luxury all-inclusive properties, celebrates with a 5,000-point promotion
Hyatt has added more all-inclusive hotels to its portfolio and created a new hotel collection dubbed the Inclusive Collection.
The Inclusive Collection is a global portfolio comprised of nine distinct luxury all-inclusive brands, most of which are AMR Collection properties that Hyatt acquired when it purchased Apple Leisure Group last year. It also includes the Hyatt Ziva and Zilara brands, making it one of the world's largest portfolios of luxury all-inclusive resorts.
To celebrate the new addition, World of Hyatt members can earn 5,000 bonus points on qualifying stays. Here are the details on the new properties and Hyatt's bonus points promotion.
Sign up for our daily newsletter for more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox.
Earn and redeem points at Inclusive Collection properties
World of Hyatt members can now earn and redeem points at more than 50 new resorts in places like Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama and in the Caribbean. These new additions join the six AMR Collection properties that were added to World of Hyatt last month.
Inclusive Collection properties include the following brands and locations:
- Breathless Resorts & Spas
- Breathless Cabo San Lucas Resort & Spa
- Breathless Cancun Soul Resort & Spa
- Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa
- Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Resorts & Spas
- Dreams Acapulco Resort & Spa
- Dreams Aventuras Riviera Maya
- Dreams Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort
- Dreams Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino
- Dreams Dominicus La Romana
- Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa
- Dreams Jade Resort & Spa
- Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica
- Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa
- Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana
- Dreams Natura Resort & Spa
- Dreams Onyx Resort & Spa
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
- Dreams Playa Bonita Panama
- Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Royal Beach Punta Cana
- Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Sapphire Resort & Spa
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
- Dreams Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort
- Secrets Resorts & Spas
- Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya
- Secrets Aura Cozumel
- Secrets Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort
- Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa
- Secrets Huatulco Resort & Spa
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
- Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen
- Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica
- Secrets Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
- Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort
- Secrets Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
- Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana
- Secrets St. James Montego Bay
- Secrets St. Martin Resort & Spa
- Secrets The Vine Cancun
- Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta
- Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Sunscape Resorts & Spas
- Sunscape Akumal Beach Resort & Spa
- Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino
- Sunscape Dorado Pacifico Ixtapa
- Sunscape Puerto Plata Dominican Republic
- Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
- Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts
- Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana
- Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos
- Zoëtry Curaçao Resort & Spa
- Zoëtry Montego Bay Jamaica
- Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya
- Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun
It's also worth noting that each brand in the Inclusive Collection is now eligible for the Brand Explorer benefit. As a reminder, this benefit lets you earn a free night certificate valid at any Category 1-4 Hyatt property every time you visit five new Hyatt brands.
For more details about elite status benefits and earning and redeeming points at these all-inclusive properties, visit hyatt.com/newbrands. Note that Hyatt is expected to add more AMR Collection all-inclusive resorts to World of Hyatt this summer, including AMR Collection properties in Europe.
Earn 5,000 bonus points for staying at Inclusive Collection properties
World of Hyatt members can earn 5,000 bonus points on qualifying stays of three or more consecutive nights at participating Inclusive Collection resorts in the Americas. You need to register here by Aug. 15, 2022, and stay between May 15 and Sep. 15, 2022.
TPG values 5,000 World of Hyatt points at $85, based on our World of Hyatt valuation of 1.7 cents apiece.
It looks like most bookings (whether on points or paid with cash) will have a $50 cancellation fee. Take this into account for any bookings you make during this promotion.
Hyatt has added more than 50 AMR Collection properties to World of Hyatt, creating the Inclusive Collection in the process. Additionally, there is a 5,000-point promotion for members who stay at these new properties through Sep. 15, 2022. You must register for the promotion in advance.