Hilton’s Go More Get More Promo Means Double Points on (Almost) Every Stay
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card
Hilton runs promotions throughout the year often for months a time, allowing Honors members to rack up extra points on stays. The current promotion, Hilton’s Points Unlimited, will end on May 5. On May 6 the new promotion will start and its great news for Honors Members.
Go More Get More will earn Honors members double points on every stay between May 6 and September 8 after completing just one stay. Double points means you can really rack up that points total in your account. Even better news, this promotion also has bonus milestones that will net you even more points on top of your double base points.
- 10,000 points after 10 stays
- 15,000 points at 15 stays
- 20,000 points after 20 stays
If you hit all the milestones, that’s an extra 45,000 points on top of your regular earn and the double points promotion — not to mention 20 stays will most likely earn you status with Hilton if you don’t already have it.
If you really want to maximize your points earning with Hilton be sure to book your stay with one of Hilton’s co-branded credit cards like the Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card or Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express. If you’re not sure which of the cards is right for you, check out our guide which breaks down each cards’ benefits, perks and fees. These cards can earn as much as 14x on each dollar spent with Hilton and most come with elite status which will gain you even more points since elite members earn extra points on paid Hilton stays. The information for the Hilton Aspire Amex card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
As we explained in last summer’s Hilton Honors promo, it’s possible to earn up to 44 points per dollar when completing a qualifying stay! You’ll earn double points for the promo (20 points per dollar), an extra 10 points per dollar if you’re a Hilton Diamond (which comes as a perk just for holding the Aspire Card) and another 14x points by using the Aspire Card to pay for your stay.
Like all of the Hilton promotions you have to opt in to earn the bonus.
You can log into your Hilton Honors account and click the ‘My Offers’ link and then ‘Eligible offers’ tab (shown above) to enroll your account. Or you can click here, which will take you to the promo’s landing page.
This story has been updated to communicate that registration for Hilton’s Go More Get More promotion is live.
Featured image of the Hilton Moorea by Darren Murph / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees