Hilton’s Go More Get More Promo Means Double Points on (Almost) Every Stay
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card
Hilton runs promotions throughout the year often for months a time, allowing Honors members to rack up extra points on stays. The current promotion, Hilton’s Points Unlimited, will end on May 5. On May 6 the new promotion will start and its great news for Honors Members.
Go More Get More will earn Honors members double points on every stay between May 6 and September 8 after completing just one stay. Double points means you can really rack up that points total in your account. Even better news, this promotion also has bonus milestones that will net you even more points on top of your double base points.
- 10,000 points after 10 stays
- 15,000 points at 15 stays
- 20,000 points after 20 stays
If you hit all the milestones, that’s an extra 45,000 points on top of your regular earn and the double points promotion — not to mention 20 stays will most likely earn you status with Hilton if you don’t already have it.
If you really want to maximize your points earning with Hilton be sure to book your stay with one of Hilton’s co-branded credit cards like the Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card or Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express. If you’re not sure which of the cards is right for you, check out our guide which breaks down each cards’ benefits, perks and fees. These cards can earn as much as 14x on each dollar spent with Hilton and most come with elite status which will gain you even more points since elite members earn extra points on paid Hilton stays. The information for the Hilton Aspire Amex card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
As we explained in last summer’s Hilton Honors promo, it’s possible to earn up to 44 points per dollar when completing a qualifying stay! You’ll earn double points for the promo (20 points per dollar), an extra 10 points per dollar if you’re a Hilton Diamond (which comes as a perk just for holding the Aspire Card) and another 14x points by using the Aspire Card to pay for your stay.
Like all of the Hilton promotions you have to opt in to earn the bonus.
You can log into your Hilton Honors account and click the ‘My Offers’ link and then ‘Eligible offers’ tab (shown above) to enroll your account. Or you can click here, which will take you to the promo’s landing page.
This story has been updated to communicate that registration for Hilton’s Go More Get More promotion is live.
Featured image of the Hilton Moorea by Darren Murph / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.