Earn a free night at various Hilton properties — no status required
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton is currently running a promotion where guests can earn a free night after booking four to five consecutive nights at participating resorts in the U.S., the Caribbean and Latin America.
Here’s the breakdown:
If you book a three-night stay in the Continental U.S., the Caribbean or Latin America, you’re eligible for the fourth night free. If you book a four-night stay in Hawaii, you’re eligible for the fifth night free.
To read the full terms and conditions of this promo, head directly to the Hilton promotion page.
This is a great promotion to take advantage of to start building your Hilton Honors points because once you become an elite — silver only requires four stays — you’re eligible for the fifth night free on all your future reward bookings. If you’re interested in learning what Hilton Honors elite status is worth, check out our evaluation of the program.
If you’re a loyal Hilton fan and want to enjoy more perks, you may even want to consider applying for one of their credit cards. For example, if you get the Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express, you’ll earn 150,000 points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first three month. On top of that, you’ll enjoy automatic Diamond status, which gets you a free weekend night every calendar year among other perks.
The information for the Hilton Aspire Amex card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
(Featured photo courtesy of Hilton)
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.