Earn a free night at various Hilton properties — no status required
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton is currently running a promotion where guests can earn a free night after booking four to five consecutive nights at participating resorts in the U.S., the Caribbean and Latin America.
Here’s the breakdown:
If you book a three-night stay in the Continental U.S., the Caribbean or Latin America, you’re eligible for the fourth night free. If you book a four-night stay in Hawaii, you’re eligible for the fifth night free.
To read the full terms and conditions of this promo, head directly to the Hilton promotion page.
This is a great promotion to take advantage of to start building your Hilton Honors points because once you become an elite — silver only requires four stays — you’re eligible for the fifth night free on all your future reward bookings. If you’re interested in learning what Hilton Honors elite status is worth, check out our evaluation of the program.
If you’re a loyal Hilton fan and want to enjoy more perks, you may even want to consider applying for one of their credit cards. For example, if you get the Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express, you’ll earn 150,000 points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first three month. On top of that, you’ll enjoy automatic Diamond status, which gets you a free weekend night every calendar year among other perks.
(Featured photo courtesy of Hilton)
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.