Earn a free night at various Hilton properties — no status required
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton is currently running a promotion where guests can earn a free night after booking four to five consecutive nights at participating resorts in the U.S., the Caribbean and Latin America.
Here’s the breakdown:
If you book a three-night stay in the Continental U.S., the Caribbean or Latin America, you’re eligible for the fourth night free. If you book a four-night stay in Hawaii, you’re eligible for the fifth night free.
To read the full terms and conditions of this promo, head directly to the Hilton promotion page.
This is a great promotion to take advantage of to start building your Hilton Honors points because once you become an elite — silver only requires four stays — you’re eligible for the fifth night free on all your future reward bookings. If you’re interested in learning what Hilton Honors elite status is worth, check out our evaluation of the program.
If you’re a loyal Hilton fan and want to enjoy more perks, you may even want to consider applying for one of their credit cards. For example, if you get the Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express, you’ll earn 150,000 points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first three month. On top of that, you’ll enjoy automatic Diamond status, which gets you a free weekend night every calendar year among other perks.
The information for the Hilton Aspire Amex card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
(Featured photo courtesy of Hilton)
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees