Hilton flash sale: Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East and Africa
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
If you’re a Hilton Honors member, you can save up to 30% on weekend stays at Hilton properties across Europe, Africa and the Middle East with this new flash sale.
Here’s what you need to know.
This offer is available for weekend stays booked between October 1-7. You must complete your stay on weekends between October 3 and March 9, 2020. Hilton defines a “weekend” as Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday nights, though in the Middle East (excluding Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, Africa) it’s defined as Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday nights.
As with other Hilton flash sales, stays must be prepaid and the rates are nonrefundable. To maximize this promotion, you can pair this sale with Power Up Your Points, which will earn Honors members double base points on every stay between September 9 and January 5, 2020.
If you hold one Hilton’s co-branded American Express cards, you can earn triple base points when you book your stay with a Hilton Amex card.
Here’s some of what you can book.
You can stay at the Conrad Cairo for $108 USD (the flex rate is $144) per night, or $278 total including taxes and fees. This sample rate is for a weekend stay in late October.
A garden villa at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa costs $344 a night in late October with the sale. The Best Available Rate is currently $393, saving you nearly $50. If you want to use points, it’ll set you back 160,000 points. TPG values Hilton Honors points at 0.6 cents each.
If you don’t have a Hilton card in your wallet, American Express offers Hilton travelers many choices when it comes to cobranded credit cards. There are currently four different Hilton-branded cards on the market; three personal cards and one small business card:
- Hilton Honors Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express
Featured image courtesy of Kathleen Porter Kristiansen/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.