Hilton flash sale: Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East and Africa
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
If you’re a Hilton Honors member, you can save up to 30% on weekend stays at Hilton properties across Europe, Africa and the Middle East with this new flash sale.
Here’s what you need to know.
This offer is available for weekend stays booked between October 1-7. You must complete your stay on weekends between October 3 and March 9, 2020. Hilton defines a “weekend” as Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday nights, though in the Middle East (excluding Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, Africa) it’s defined as Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday nights.
As with other Hilton flash sales, stays must be prepaid and the rates are nonrefundable. To maximize this promotion, you can pair this sale with Power Up Your Points, which will earn Honors members double base points on every stay between September 9 and January 5, 2020.
If you hold one Hilton’s co-branded American Express cards, you can earn triple base points when you book your stay with a Hilton Amex card.
Here’s some of what you can book.
You can stay at the Conrad Cairo for $108 USD (the flex rate is $144) per night, or $278 total including taxes and fees. This sample rate is for a weekend stay in late October.
A garden villa at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa costs $344 a night in late October with the sale. The Best Available Rate is currently $393, saving you nearly $50. If you want to use points, it’ll set you back 160,000 points. TPG values Hilton Honors points at 0.6 cents each.
If you don’t have a Hilton card in your wallet, American Express offers Hilton travelers many choices when it comes to cobranded credit cards. There are currently four different Hilton-branded cards on the market; three personal cards and one small business card:
- Hilton Honors Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express
Featured image courtesy of Kathleen Porter Kristiansen/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees