Tickets for Disneyland’s new holiday celebration go sale today
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
‘Tis the season for securing your tickets for your Disney holiday plans.
While the winter holiday is still a couple of months away, you’ll have to buy tickets now if you hope to celebrate at Disneyland in California.
This year, the park is hosting a new celebration: Disney Merriest Nites. According to Disney, it’s a six-in-one party set to happen on select nights, featuring “select attractions and entertainment, unique Disney character sightings, A Christmas Fantasy Parade, snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A., themed photo ops, unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads from the event, themed menu items, live bands, dance parties and the opportunity to purchase special event-themed merchandise.”
Want more travel news and advice from TPG? Sign up for our daily newsletter.
The event is only happening on select nights in November and December, and capacity is limited — tickets are likely to sell out quickly once they go on sale today.
Here are the dates and ticket prices:
- Thursday, Nov. 11 – $175
- Tuesday, Nov. 16 – $165
- Tuesday, Nov. 30 – $165
- Tuesday, Dec. 7 – $165
- Thursday, Dec. 9 – $165
Kids under the age of 3 can enter free of charge with a ticketed adult.
Each party has a different host, theme and location throughout the park:
- Mickey Mouse — Join your favorite mouse for a Victorian-themed party on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Miguel from “Coco” — Sing along to Feliz Navidad at this fiesta-themed party in Frontierland.
- Princess Tiana — Get jazzy with a New Orleans-themed party in New Orleans Square.
- Princess Elsa — Celebrate in a “flurry of festivities” at this “Frozen”-themed party in Fantasyland.
- Lilo — Join in on a holiday luau with Lilo and Stich at a tropical-themed party in Adventureland.
- Buzz Lightyear — Party like it is tomorrow at a futuristic Tomorrowland-themed party in (you guessed it) Tomorrowland.
Event tickets will get you early admission into the park starting at 5 p.m. (no park reservation required).
Costumes are encouraged, but they are subject to Disney’s costume guidelines. And keep in mind that at the time of writing, masks are still required indoors, on Disney transportation and on many attractions for everyone ages 2 and up — regardless of your vaccination status. While it’s possible these rules will change by the time of your trip, it’s best to plan for them to still be in place.
Tickets go on sale today, Sept. 14, at 9 a.m., and as mentioned earlier, capacity is limited. If you’re hoping to deck the halls on Main Street U.S.A. this year, you’ll want to grab your tickets as soon as possible.
Featured photo courtesy of Disneyland Resort.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees