This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Here’s the link to apply for the Capital One Spark Miles For Business card with a sign-up bonus of up to 200k miles.
Capital One has huge news today, adding airline transfer partners to its miles-earning cards. And, if you’re a business, for a limited time you can get a whopping 200,000 Capital One bonus miles on the Capital One Spark Miles for Business Card after a two-tier total spend of $50,000 in the first six months, which, along with the miles earned from meeting the minimum spend, will result in a incredible total of 300,000 Capital One miles.
You’ll earn 50,000 miles when you spend $5,000 in the first three months, plus another 150,000 miles when you spend $50,000 in the first six months. Once transfer partners go live in December, the 200,000 miles from the sign-up bonus will be worth a stellar $2,800 based on our valuations. And thanks to the card’s earning rate of 2 miles per dollar, with the $50,000 in spending to meet that second tier you’d earn another 100,000 miles on top of the sign-up bonus. So you could walk away with an incredible 300,000 miles, worth up to $4,200 based on our valuations.
Of course, that’s a very high spending requirement to earn the full sign-up bonus, but this is a business card, and many companies can easily meet that number with their normal expenses.
This card has a $95 annual fee that’s waived the first year. Starting in December you’ll be able to transfer Venture miles to 12 airline partners including Avianca and Etihad, and you’ll still be able to use the Purchase Eraser tool to redeem miles toward statement credits for travel purchases at a rate of 1 cent per mile. So even factoring in the 1-cent-per-mile redemption option, this sign-up bonus is worth a stellar $3,000 if you meet both tiers of spending requirements.
Here’s the link to apply for the Capital One Spark Miles For Business card with an up to 200k sign-up bonus.
We don’t know how long this elevated sign-up bonus will be around, so if you’re interested, we’d recommend applying for the Spark Miles for Business Card sooner than later.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 on every purchase, every day
- Earn up to 200,000 miles. Earn a bonus of 50,000 miles when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of opening your account
- Plus, earn 150,000 miles when you spend $50,000 within the first 6 months. Limited Time Offer
- Miles won't expire for the life of the account, and there are no categories to limit where or what you buy
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
- There's no limit to the amount of miles you can earn
- Redeem miles for travel, cash back, gift cards and more
- No foreign transaction fees and fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions