This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
2019 is shaping up to be a huge year for The Points Guy. As we continue to grow our brand across channels, our editorial team is expanding with several key hires. Today we’re thrilled to announce that Benét J. Wilson is joining the team as Credit Cards Editor.
Wilson comes to The Points Guy from MagnifyMoney and CompareCards, where she’s worked as Associate Editor for Travel and Rewards. She’s an avgeek at heart — you may recognize her as AvQueenBenet on Twitter — with experience covering the industry for trade publications and working for aviation nonprofit organizations. She serves on the boards of the Online News Association and Mercer University’s Center for Collaborative Journalism.
In her role as a Credit Cards Editor, Benét will serve as deputy to Senior Credit Cards Editor Sarah Silbert. She’ll help improve the breadth and depth of one of our core editorial verticals, and will also be jumping back into the world of aviation from time to time to work on features.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards