Away just released its most colorful luggage collection yet
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With colors like these, you’ll never have to worry which suitcase is yours at baggage claim again.
Cult-favorite suitcase brand Away is partnering with another cult-favorite, the New York City bakery Flour Shop, on a new collection of popular suitcases and carry-ons that just dropped this week. You’ve seen travelers towing Away bags pretty much every time you go to the airport and, trust us, you’re about to start seeing a lot more of them — and in kaleidoscopic color.
The travel brand debuted the colorful suitcases on Tuesday, and they’re selling out fast. The limited-edition collection comes in eight vibrant colors — pretty much every hue in the rainbow — available in four sizes. This includes The Carry-On, The Bigger Carry-On, The Medium and The Large suitcases, but not the Daily Carry-On With Pocket we reported about earlier this summer. Sorry, business travelers.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Away (@away) on Sep 5, 2019 at 9:45am PDT
We went to Away’s New York City storefront to scope them out for ourselves, and we were told there were only “limited quantities left.” Yes, after only two days on shelves, Away had only the blue cobalt, lime green and hot pink suitcases left in stock.
The bags are a testament to the bakery’s love of bright colors, and retail between $225 and $295 — the same range of prices their carry-ons and suitcases currently cost. If you want to order one, we’d recommend doing so ASAP through their online store. Just keep in mind that the limited-edition Carry-On and Bigger Carry-On are only available without a battery.
That’s not all, though.
Travelers can also get a “branded luggage tag featuring an exclusive Flour Shop design,” according to Cosmopolitan, and purchase bright, zippered packing cubes in both warm and cool tones; those will run you $45 for a set of four.
Now, if only one of those cakes were included in the collaboration, too.
Featured photo by Wyatt Smith/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees