Away just released its most colorful luggage collection yet
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With colors like these, you’ll never have to worry which suitcase is yours at baggage claim again.
Cult-favorite suitcase brand Away is partnering with another cult-favorite, the New York City bakery Flour Shop, on a new collection of popular suitcases and carry-ons that just dropped this week. You’ve seen travelers towing Away bags pretty much every time you go to the airport and, trust us, you’re about to start seeing a lot more of them — and in kaleidoscopic color.
The travel brand debuted the colorful suitcases on Tuesday, and they’re selling out fast. The limited-edition collection comes in eight vibrant colors — pretty much every hue in the rainbow — available in four sizes. This includes The Carry-On, The Bigger Carry-On, The Medium and The Large suitcases, but not the Daily Carry-On With Pocket we reported about earlier this summer. Sorry, business travelers.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Away (@away) on Sep 5, 2019 at 9:45am PDT
We went to Away’s New York City storefront to scope them out for ourselves, and we were told there were only “limited quantities left.” Yes, after only two days on shelves, Away had only the blue cobalt, lime green and hot pink suitcases left in stock.
The bags are a testament to the bakery’s love of bright colors, and retail between $225 and $295 — the same range of prices their carry-ons and suitcases currently cost. If you want to order one, we’d recommend doing so ASAP through their online store. Just keep in mind that the limited-edition Carry-On and Bigger Carry-On are only available without a battery.
That’s not all, though.
Travelers can also get a “branded luggage tag featuring an exclusive Flour Shop design,” according to Cosmopolitan, and purchase bright, zippered packing cubes in both warm and cool tones; those will run you $45 for a set of four.
Now, if only one of those cakes were included in the collaboration, too.
Featured photo by Wyatt Smith/The Points Guy.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee