Alaska Airlines offering 2-for-1 flight voucher to 17,000+ hockey fans
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you weren’t already planning on going to the San Jose Sharks versus New Jersey Devils hockey game on Feb. 27, you might want to change your plans. That’s because Alaska Airlines is offering a 2-for-1 flight voucher for all 17,000+ fans who will attend the game.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
(Image courtesy of NHL.)Here’s what you need to know.
After buying one economy-class ticket at the regular price, you’ll get a sec ond ticket for just the cost of taxes. The promotion is only valid for itineraries with two people traveling together and at the same fare. You can book either one-way or round-trip travel. You must book your travel by March 1 on alaskaair.com.
These vouchers are good for departures from San Jose Airport (SJC) and to any airport served by Alaska (excluding Prudhoe Bay).
You must travel between April 21 and June 10, 2020, and keep in mind that there are numerous blackout days. Travel to Hawaii, Mexico or Costa Rica is valid Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Hawaii, Mexico or Costa Rica is valid Tuesdays through Fridays. All other travel is valid Monday through Thursday and Saturdays.
If you want to maximize this promotion even more, you might want to consider signing up for the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card or Alaska Airlines Visa® Business card as you’ll earn 3x miles on Alaska Airlines purchases.
Currently, the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card is offering: Earn 50,000 bonus miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) after spending $2,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. Based on TPG’s latest point valuations, 50,000 Alaska miles are worth $900.
Featured photo courtesy of Alaska Airlines.
Updated on 9/08/21
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees