Adults Pay Child Prices for a Disneyland Paris Ticket This Summer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi Premier® Card
Disneyland Paris is now offering a special promotion for adults looking to visit the park at a discount this summer. By buying a ticket from now through Sept. 29, 2019 — you, a grown-up — will pay the same price as a child.
The special tickets fall into three categories: MINI, MAGIC and SUPER MAGIC, which are valid during different time periods depending on park traffic. The amusement park’s MINI validity period (which mostly covers weekday visits throughout the summer) is priced at $61.68 for children and adults. The other dates, MAGIC and SUPER MAGIC, which take place during peak visiting times, are priced at $82.24 and $96.76. For a more in-depth look on the various ticketing levels and what each pass means at Disneyland Paris, check out TPG‘s guide.
According to the amusement park’s website, the “Adult at a Child Price” ticket offer can save adults up to $37. It’s not a bad deal — especially when you consider that fact that Disneyland Paris, compared to Disneyland California and Disney World in Orlando, Florida, is already the cheaper option.
So, if you do choose to take advantage of the summer promotion, make sure you use the best card to maximize your ticket purchases. You’ll want to use a card that won’t hit you with those pesky foreign transaction fees while also using one that offers a little extra boost when it comes to entertainment purchases. For this, we recommend the Citi Premier® Card, which ticks off pretty much all of the boxes above.
The promotion is active for park visits from now through Sept. 30, but you must buy your tickets by Sept. 29. Purchase your ticket here.
Featured image by BERTRAND GUAY/AFP/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.