Adults Pay Child Prices for a Disneyland Paris Ticket This Summer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi Premier® Card
Disneyland Paris is now offering a special promotion for adults looking to visit the park at a discount this summer. By buying a ticket from now through Sept. 29, 2019 — you, a grown-up — will pay the same price as a child.
The special tickets fall into three categories: MINI, MAGIC and SUPER MAGIC, which are valid during different time periods depending on park traffic. The amusement park’s MINI validity period (which mostly covers weekday visits throughout the summer) is priced at $61.68 for children and adults. The other dates, MAGIC and SUPER MAGIC, which take place during peak visiting times, are priced at $82.24 and $96.76. For a more in-depth look on the various ticketing levels and what each pass means at Disneyland Paris, check out TPG‘s guide.
According to the amusement park’s website, the “Adult at a Child Price” ticket offer can save adults up to $37. It’s not a bad deal — especially when you consider that fact that Disneyland Paris, compared to Disneyland California and Disney World in Orlando, Florida, is already the cheaper option.
So, if you do choose to take advantage of the summer promotion, make sure you use the best card to maximize your ticket purchases. You’ll want to use a card that won’t hit you with those pesky foreign transaction fees while also using one that offers a little extra boost when it comes to entertainment purchases. For this, we recommend the Citi Premier® Card, which ticks off pretty much all of the boxes above.
The promotion is active for park visits from now through Sept. 30, but you must buy your tickets by Sept. 29. Purchase your ticket here.
Featured image by BERTRAND GUAY/AFP/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees