Earn up to 3,000 Choice Points With New Promotional Game
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Choice is currently offering a Book. Spin. Win. promotion. Through the game, you can obtain a spin for bonus points by either booking and completing a qualifying stay with checkin by Feb. 15 using the Choice app, or by using a no-purchase-necessary method. The promotion ends on Feb. 15 or when the prizes have been depleted. You can only spin once during the promotion.
Choice will award up to 69,900,000 Choice Privileges points during the promotion, which TPG’s latest valuations peg at being worth $419,400. The points will be awarded as follows:
- 3,000 points: up to 2,000 players (1%)
2,000 points: up to 5,000 players (3%)
1,000 points: up to 10,000 players (6%)
500 points: up to 15,000 players (9%)
400 points: up to 25,000 players (15%)
300 points: up to 48,000 players (29%)
200 points: up to 60,000 players (36%)
The most you’ll possibly win is 3,000 points, which are worth $18 based on TPG’s latest valuations. So, it’s definitely not worth going out of your way to stay at a Choice property just to satisfy this promotion. But if you’re going to stay at a Choice property, make sure to book using Choice’s secret site to get 1,000 extra points.
After submitting the form you’ll get to spin the wheel.
I got 500 Choice points, which are worth $3 based on TPG’s latest valuations.
Although the return may be relatively limited, it doesn’t take long to fill out the form. So, you might as well collect a few additional Choice points. Earning these points could help you extend the expiration date on your points or top-up your balance for a New Year’s Eve award night.
Featured image of the La Posada Lodge & Casitas, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member courtesy of Choice Hotels.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees