This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Choice is currently offering a Book. Spin. Win. promotion. Through the game, you can obtain a spin for bonus points by either booking and completing a qualifying stay with checkin by Feb. 15 using the Choice app, or by using a no-purchase-necessary method. The promotion ends on Feb. 15 or when the prizes have been depleted. You can only spin once during the promotion.
Choice will award up to 69,900,000 Choice Privileges points during the promotion, which TPG’s latest valuations peg at being worth $419,400. The points will be awarded as follows:
- 3,000 points: up to 2,000 players (1%)
2,000 points: up to 5,000 players (3%)
1,000 points: up to 10,000 players (6%)
500 points: up to 15,000 players (9%)
400 points: up to 25,000 players (15%)
300 points: up to 48,000 players (29%)
200 points: up to 60,000 players (36%)
The most you’ll possibly win is 3,000 points, which are worth $18 based on TPG’s latest valuations. So, it’s definitely not worth going out of your way to stay at a Choice property just to satisfy this promotion. But if you’re going to stay at a Choice property, make sure to book using Choice’s secret site to get 1,000 extra points.
After submitting the form you’ll get to spin the wheel.
I got 500 Choice points, which are worth $3 based on TPG’s latest valuations.
Although the return may be relatively limited, it doesn’t take long to fill out the form. So, you might as well collect a few additional Choice points. Earning these points could help you extend the expiration date on your points or top-up your balance for a New Year’s Eve award night.
Featured image of the La Posada Lodge & Casitas, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member courtesy of Choice Hotels.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees