How to find your targeted Chase card offers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chase offers numerous great credit cards. So, whether you’re looking to earn cash-back rewards, airline miles, hotel points or valuable Chase Ultimate Rewards points, you may be interested in adding a new Chase credit card to your wallet.
But, it can be challenging to determine your approval odds before applying for a new card. And, Chase’s 5/24 rule, along with other application restrictions, can make it to determine if you’re even eligible. But, Chase targets some account holders for offers through the “Just for you” section of your account. Today, I’ll describe how and why to use this tool and then discuss some recent offers seen by TPG staffers. (These offers are subject to change at anytime)
Get the latest points, miles and travel news by signing up for TPG’s free daily newsletter.
How targeted Chase card offers can help
As I mentioned above, Chase’s 5/24 rule and other application restrictions can make it difficult to determine if you’re eligible to apply for a new Chase card. And, even if you qualify, you may be wondering how to maximize your chances of approval.
Well, Chase has a “Just for you” section of its website and mobile app that displays targeted offers to current account holders. And, you may see some targeted card offers in this section.
But, there’s one additional aspect to consider. Specifically, if Chase has targeted you for credit card offers under the “Just for you” section of Chase’s website or mobile app, Chase may approve you even if you don’t meet all of the standard application restrictions.
However, some Chase cardholders have reported that if you apply for a “Just for you” card offer, the other offers may disappear. So, make sure you apply for the offer that you want the most. If you’re unsure which credit card makes the most sense for you, check out TPG’s guide to the best rewards credit cards.
How to check your targeted Chase card offers
To see your targeted Chase card offers, you’ll need to use the Chase website or Chase mobile app. My offers are the same through both methods. But, some cardholders have reported seeing different offers in the app than they’d found on the website.
So, it’s worth checking your offers through both methods. Here’s how to do so.
- Log in to your account at chase.com
- Click on the three-bar menu button in the upper left-hand corner
- Select “Just for you” under “Explore products” in the menu that has expanded along the left side of your screen
Chase mobile app
- Log in to your account in the app
- Click on the three-bar menu button in the upper left-hand corner of your app
- Select “Open an account”
- Select “Just for you”
Recently seen targeted Chase card offers
When I log in to my account and check the “Just for you” section, I don’t see any card offers. Instead, I only see a few business-related offers, even though most of my Chase accounts are consumer accounts.
So, I asked some other TPG staffers to check their offers. Multiple other staffers reported seeing no targeted card offers, including some who only have one Chase credit card.
For example, TPG Product Manager Maddie Tarr got the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card as her first Chase credit card about seven months ago. She has been using her Sapphire Preferred frequently, yet she has no new targeted card offers.
However, none of her targeted offers are better than the publicly available offer. Instead, the “Just for you” tool’s primary usefulness is that Emily can see that she is pre-approved for these offers.
So, how did Emily get so many targeted Chase card offers? It’s unclear, but Emily said she is way under Chase’s 5/24 rule and only has the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. She also noted that she has been using the Sapphire Preferred more frequently over the last year.
Chase targets some current cardholders for various offers through the “Just for you” section of its mobile app and website. Using this feature can help you snag a card for which you might not usually be eligible. But, the offers often aren’t better than the best publically available offer.
But, don’t despair if Chase hasn’t selected you for any targeted card offers. Offers change periodically, so it’s worth checking back regularly to see what new offers might have loaded. And, just because Chase hasn’t targeted you for a card offer doesn’t mean you can’t still apply and be approved.
The information for these targeted offers were collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Featured image by MStudioImages/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 100,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $2,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.