Holiday gift guide: 7 gifts for $10 or less for the jetsetter in your life
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The holidays will be here before you know it, and for many that means gift-buying season is in full swing. As much as we’d love to give everyone in our lives a pair of noise-canceling headphones or an iPhone 11 Pro, a smaller gift might be more appropriate for certain family members and friends.
We put together this list to help you find the perfect item. And who knows — you may end up finding something perfect for your own collection, too.
Mario Badescu rosewater spray
I swear by this. It’s the perfect pick-me-up on long flights (and let’s be real, short flights too). It makes your skin feel glowy and clean. I love it so much that I use it in my daily skincare routine too. It’s refreshing and feels luxurious and it’s only $7. What more could you want? They also make one with aloe, cucumber and green tea and one with aloe, chamomile and lavender.
Bioderma micellar water
This is another cult-favorite beauty classic that’s ideal for taking some of the “airplane” off your face. It can work as a makeup remover or as a midflight cleanser. Just grab some cotton pads and I promise you’ll feel like a new person. I love it when I travel, but I also use it in my day-to-day routine, as well.
Aesop Resurrection hand-wash
We know your run-of-the-mill hand sanitizer could use an upgrade (and if you don’t use a hand sanitizer when you travel, well, we have bigger problems here). Aesop products are on the pricer side, but this $10 hand-wash is more of a micro-splurge than a real splurge. Unlike many hand sanitizers on the market that smell like chemicals, Aesop’s smells fresh and soothing — well worth the incremental $3 or $4.
Buy: Nordstrom, $10
Petitfee gold & snail hydrogel eye patches
There’s a reason we keep bringing up skincare products: When you travel a lot, you need to take care of yourself. It’s that simple. Those red eyes from your red-eye won’t depuff themselves; these eye patches — yes, they’re infused with snail secretion filtrate — will do the trick. Pro tip: Put the container in your fridge for 10 minutes before wearing them.
You’re going to want to have one of these ridiculous-looking things on the back of your phone. Why? Because they’re amazing. It’s a little sticker that pops up into something you can hold on to. They act as a little table and help keep your hand comfortable. They’re excellent for helping you take steady photos and videos while traveling. I’ve been using one for over a year and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to use my phone without it.
Buy: Popsockets.com, $10
Buffway Slim Minimalist leather wallet
It’s not the nicest-looking wallet out there, but it’s small and compact enough to make it a dream for any frequent traveler. It will fit in your jean pocket or purse easily, and features a handful of slots for credit cards. After all, we know you have a lot of those, right?
Burt’s Bees Fabulous Minis Travel Set
It’s like a BYO amenity kit. For less than $10, you’ll get a foot cream, deep cleansing cream and a cream cleanser, among plenty of others. The frequent traveler in your life will love it.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees