SkyMiles deal alert: Flights to Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam from 26k SkyMiles RT
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
These SkyMiles deals are mostly available in March though you may be able to find some alternative dates with further searching. However, if you're looking to avoid the crowds and see more tourist hot spots, then March is the perfect time to go.
The great part about this deal is that it's in Delta's Main Cabin, which means you will be eligible for seat selections, flight changes and upgrades.
To search, plug in your origin airport at Delta.com along with one of the sale destinations mentioned below. We recommend using Delta’s “Flexible Dates” calendar and making sure to check “shop with miles” when looking at search results.
TPG values each SkyMile at 1.41 cents, so 26,000 miles represents a cash equivalent of $366. If you’re in need of SkyMiles, remember that you can instantly transfer American Express Membership Rewards points to Delta at a 1:1 ratio.
Routes: JFK/LAX/BOS/ATL to CDG/AMS/BRU
Cost: 26,000+ SkyMiles round-trip in Main Cabin (economy) plus taxes and fees
Travel Dates: March 2020
Pay Taxes/Fees With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare booked directly with the airline or amextravel.com) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
The information for the Citi Prestige has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
New York (JFK) to Paris (CDG) for 26,000 SkyMiles + $83 round-trip:
New York (JFK) to Amsterdam (AMS) for 30,000 SkyMiles + $50 round-trip:
Los Angeles (LAX) to Paris (CDG) for 34,000 SkyMiles + $83 round-trip:
Boston (BOS) to Brussels (BRU) for 40,000 SkyMiles + $61 round-trip:
Atlanta (ATL) to Brussels (BRU) for 44,000 SkyMiles + $56 round-trip:
Boosting your SkyMiles balance
There are a variety of ways to earn Delta miles — from Delta-operated flights to trips on SkyTeam airlines to various non-travel partners. However, one of the best ways to boost your SkyMiles balance to score a few free trips is by adding one of these cards to your arsenal:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express ($695 annual fee; See Rates & Fees);100,000-point welcome bonus after you use your new card to make $6,000 in purchases in your first six months of account opening, though be sure to check the CardMatch Tool to see if you’re targeted for a 125,000-point after meeting minimum spend requirements (offer subject to change at any time). You can transfer Membership Rewards points directly to Delta SkyMiles.
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express ($595 annual fee; $695 if application received on or after 1/13/2022; See Rates & Fees); Earn 120,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first three months of card membership. Terms Apply.
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card ($550 annual fee; See Rates & Fees); Earn 110,000 Bonus Miles after spending $6,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first three months of Card Membership. Offer Ends 8/3/2022.
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card ($0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then, $99 See Rates & Fees); Earn 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
For rates and fees of the Amex Platinum Card, click here.
For rates and fees of the Amex Business Platinum Card, click here.
For rates and fees of the Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business Card, click here.
For rates and fees of the Delta SkyMiles Gold Card, click here.
Top offers from our partners
How we chose these cards
- Learn Moreabout Credit One Bank Wander® CardTerms Apply