Deal alert: Fly to Martha’s Vineyard or Nantucket for less than $80 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re planning a trip to Martha’s Vineyard or Nantucket, Massachusetts, JetBlue is making the flight there much cheaper with a limited-time fare deal.
As first reported by Scott’s Cheap Flights Premium, JetBlue is offering round-trip flights from cities such as Boston and New York to both Martha’s Vineyard (MVY) and Nantucket (ACK) for less than $80 on various dates in September and October.
This is an impressive discount from the usual fares, which can easily be more than $300 round-trip from the Northeast, based on a TPG search on Google Flights.
But act fast: This fare deal ends tomorrow night.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The days of the week on which the highly discounted fares are offered vary for each route, but the cheap fares are generally found between Sept. 1 and Oct. 11.
An example search for flights between Boston (BOS) and MVY indicates that the cheapest flights for this route are generally found on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays in all of September and some of October.
Available on Blue Basic fares, this fare deal is great for those who don’t have much luggage. A fare in Blue — JetBlue’s normal economy fare — would cost $100 extra and would include free seat selection, a carry-on bag and no change fees. However, a round-trip flight for $179 is still much cheaper than the average ticket to MVY or ACK.
Below is a list of all of the cheap fares to MVY and ACK as part of JetBlue’s limited-time fare deal. All fares are Blue Basic fares and expire tomorrow night.
The complete list of nonstop flight deals to MVY and ACK
Round-trip to Martha’s Vineyard (MVY) from:
- Boston (BOS): $79.
- New York (JFK): $79.
- New York (LGA): $79.
- Newark (EWR): $79.
- Washington, D.C. (DCA): $99.
Round-trip to Nantucket (ACK) from:
- Boston (BOS): $99.
- New York (JFK): $99.
- New York (LGA): $77.
- White Plains/Westchester County Airport (HPN): $97.
Flight savings opportunities from other parts of the country
While the best deals are found on nonstop flights from the various Northeast airports listed above, cheap one-stop flights to MVY and ACK can be found from other parts of the country, too, as part of the same JetBlue fare deal.
For example, JetBlue flights from Orlando (MCO) to MVY with one stop in LGA start at $204 round-trip in Blue Basic. So, those from outside the Northeast Corridor can capitalize on the cheap flights to MVY or ACK, too.
And almost every city that JetBlue serves has discounted fares as part of the same limited-time fare deal that ends tomorrow, so if you book soon, you could see impressive discounts for flights throughout JetBlue’s network.
Make the most out of your flight purchase
Be sure to use the right card to make the most out of your airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel), American Express® Gold Card (3x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Premier® Card (3x on air travel), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on air travel) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel). Read this guide to learn more about the best credit cards to use when purchasing flights.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Featured photo by OlegAlbinsky/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees