Deal Alert: Fly to Eastern Europe under $450 round-trip from major US cities
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you have ever wanted to explore the history and culture of Eastern Europe, this deal could be for you. LOT Polish Airlines, a partner of United, is offering round-trip flights from major U.S. cities to Hungary and Poland for under $450 round-trip.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The deal was reported by Thrifty Traveler Premium, which for $7.99 monthly or $49.99 annually will send news of cheap flights, award flight sales and business-class deals to your email.
Airlines: LOT Polish Airlines.
Routes: EWR/JFK/ORD/MIA to WAW/KRK/BUD.
How to book: Directly with the airline or through Google Flights.
Travel dates: February-May and September-November.
The deals below on LOT Polish Airlines include a meal, standard seat and carry-on up to 17 pounds in weight. A seat selection and checked bag will cost extra.
One of the least expensive deals was a nonstop flight from Miami (MIA) to Warsaw (WAW) at $427 round-trip.
Nonstop flights from Chicago (ORD) to Warsaw (WAW) were also $427 round-trip throughout February and March.
Chicagoans who want to travel to one of the oldest cities in Poland have flight options to explore Krakow (KRK) at $449 round-trip with a stop in Warsaw (WAW).
For the same price, those on the East Coast could book a trip from New York (JFK) at $427 round-trip and Newark (EWR) to Warsaw (WAW) at $428 round-trip.
If New Yorkers want to head to Hungary for views of the Chain Bridge and historical architecture they can do so on a budget. A flight from New York (JFK) to Budapest (BUD) will cost $478 round-trip throughout February and March, with a stop in Warsaw.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.