Deal alert: $83 per person per day for 3-day Disneyland tickets
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
“The Happiest Place on Earth” just rolled out a limited-time deal for multiday theme park tickets.
The catch? You can only buy these discounted tickets if you are a California resident.
Starting today, California residents can experience the magic of Disneyland Resort with a three-day single park ticket to Disneyland or Disney California Adventure for $249, or $83 per day.
For $304, Golden State residents can purchase three-day Park Hopper tickets that give guests access to both parks in a one-day period.
The ticket does not need to be used on consecutive days. Tickets are nonrefundable and not upgradable. Tickets expire on Sept. 30.
How does this deal compare to the standard park ticket?
A one-day standard park ticket will run you about $104 and a Park Hopper ticket will cost you $159.
For California residents taking advantage of this deal, proof of residency is required (for California ZIP codes 90000-96199 or Northern Baja California ZIP codes 21000-22999) at the time of purchase. Residents can buy up to five tickets per eligible person per day, according to Disneyland Resort.
Park admission will still be subject to capacity and theme park reservations are limited.
To purchase tickets, call 866-572-7321 or visit the Disneyland website.
In addition to tickets, guests looking to stay at hotels within Disneyland Resort can book discounted stays — up to 25% off select rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian and up to 20% off at Disneyland Hotel from today through Oct. 2.
Related: Theme parks in 2021; What’s open?
Guests are limited to two rooms per reservation. Guests must book by Sept. 16.
Featured photo by Ariana Arghandewal/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees