Deal alert: Escape to St. Martin next month with round-trip flights as low as $162
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Warm up from the brutal cold we are currently experiencing on the East Coast with a trip to St. Martin (or technically Sint Maarten since you’ll be flying to the Dutch side of the island) in February with round-trip flights from nearly 20 U.S. cities starting at just $162 on JetBlue.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Today’s deal was originally sent out from Scott’s Cheap Flights, which sends deals up to 90% off via its Premium membership, which users can try for free for 14 days and then $49 per year. You can also upgrade to the Elite tier for $199 per year and receive all the Premium deals plus premium economy, business-class and first-class alerts.
Plus, Scott’s Cheap Flights is currently running a promotion where new users can receive 20% off a Premium subscription with the code “HAPPY22” between now and Jan. 31.
Routes: ATL/AUS/BDL/BNA/BOS/BUF/CLE/EWR/FLL/JAX/JFK/LGA/MIA/MCO/ORH/PHL/RDU to SXM.
How to book: Directly through the airline.
Travel dates: February 2022.
Book by: Scott’s Cheap Flights thinks this price will last two-three days.
One-way flights are available to Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM), including departing from:
- Miami (MIA)/Fort Lauderdale (FLL), starting at $162.
- New York City (JFK), starting at $228.
- Boston (BOS)/Philadelphia (PHL), starting at $243.
- Atlanta (ATL)/Nashville (BNA), starting at $259.
- Raleigh, North Carolina (RDU), starting at $268.
The below BOS-SXM flight is slightly more expensive than advertised, indicating others have already been taking advantage of this deal.
JetBlue’s basic economy class, Blue Basic, does not include a full-size carry-on. To access the overhead bin, consider upgrading to Blue for regular economy or checking a bag for $60.
Most of the flights in this deal include a layover, minus those departing from JFK or EWR.
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a card that earns points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel, on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), Citi Prestige® Card (5 points per dollar on airfare), Citi Premier® Card (3 points per dollar on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3 points per dollar on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or via Amex Travel) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2 points per dollar on travel). For this deal specifically, consider using the JetBlue Plus Card to earn 6 points per dollar on eligible JetBlue purchases. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card and JetBlue Plus Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
All visitors to St. Martin must complete an online health authorization form. Those who are fully vaccinated and boosted are not required to submit a predeparture COVID-19 test. More information about current COVID-19 restrictions is available from the St. Maarten Tourist Bureau.
This deal is already going, so time is of the essence.
Featured photo by elvirkin/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.