Best for Hilton business travelers
If you’re a frequent Hilton business traveler but haven’t found yourself hitting Hilton status, consider the Hilton Honors American Express Business card. You’ll earn great perks and can redeem points with Hilton or transfer partners. (Partner offer)
At a glance
- 12X 12X at hotels & resorts in the Hilton portfolio
- 6X 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases
- 3X 3X on all other eligible purchases. Terms & Limitations Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 165,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 Months of Card Membership. Offer ends 4/5/23
- Earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card: 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X at U.S. gas stations, on U.S. purchases for shipping, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers, on flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel, on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and at U.S. restaurants, 3X on all other eligible purchases.
The Hilton Honors American Express Business card carries a low annual fee, but offers a good amount of benefits. Some of those perks include 10 complimentary Priority Pass entrances to lounges each year, complimentary Gold Elite status, free weekend night rewards and travel protections. As with most cobranded cards, you’ll earn the most points on Hilton purchases. Enrollment required for select benefits.
- Automatic Hilton Gold status (enrollment required)
- 10 airport lounge visits per year with Priority Pass (enrollment required)
- Earn a weekend night reward after spending $15,000 on the card each calendar year
- Limited redemption flexibility as you can only redeem at Hilton hotels
- Not ideal for those that don't stay at Hilton properties
Who is this card good for?
This credit card is a good choice for business travelers who frequent Hilton properties. Cardholders earn complimentary Hilton Gold status. The Hilton Honors American Express Business is also more attractive than other Hilton cards due to its low annual fee.
With the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card, you earn 12x points on eligible Hilton purchases at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio. You also earn 6x points at U.S. gas stations, wireless phone services and shipping purchases purchased directly from U.S. service providers and U.S. restaurants. 6x points are also eligible on flights booked through the Amex portal and car rentals booked directly through select companies. All other eligible purchases earn 3x points.
Frequently asked questions
How can I redeem points?
You get the best return on points when you redeem them at Hilton properties. At Hilton you can book award night stays, and earn Hilton event discounts. If you choose to, you can also transfer points to one of Hilton’s airline partners or redeem points for Amazon purchases.
How can I reach Hilton status with this card?
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card provides complimentary Gold Elite status. You can reach the even more valuable Hilton Diamond Elite Status by spending $40,000 on your card in a calendar year.