You Can Go on a Free Tour of Europe — and Actually Get Paid for It
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A European travel company called Busabout is looking for four “travel addicts” to assemble the “ultimate travel squad” this summer. You’ll travel Europe for three months and document every step of it on their social media and blogs. It’s going to take a lot more than just a love of travel to land one of the positions, though, because let’s be real, everyone and their mother is going to be applying for this gig. Here’s what they’re looking for:
- An Instagrammer who will go the extra mile to “do it for the ‘gram” — and of course, they’ll need to have killer captions.
- A YouTuber who lives to tell stories and share experiences, with excellent attention to detail.
- A blogger who’s crazy about writing and loves to do so even more than they love to travel.
- A Snapchatter/Instastory-er who is spontaneous and loves to share stories in real time.
If you do end up getting hired, you’ll be whisked away to TPG-approved destinations like Paris, Florence and Barcelona, and you’ll travel door-to-door on Busabout’s private coach network. Emirates first this is not, but traveling around Europe while getting paid for it is a win in our book.
Just be sure to have a valid passport or visa, and double check that you’re available to travel for 90 days this summer. Applications are open until April 17 at 11:59 p.m. GMT, and winners will be announced on their website in May.
Photo by Sebastien Gabriel on Unsplash
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.