You Can Go on a Free Tour of Europe — and Actually Get Paid for It
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A European travel company called Busabout is looking for four “travel addicts” to assemble the “ultimate travel squad” this summer. You’ll travel Europe for three months and document every step of it on their social media and blogs. It’s going to take a lot more than just a love of travel to land one of the positions, though, because let’s be real, everyone and their mother is going to be applying for this gig. Here’s what they’re looking for:
- An Instagrammer who will go the extra mile to “do it for the ‘gram” — and of course, they’ll need to have killer captions.
- A YouTuber who lives to tell stories and share experiences, with excellent attention to detail.
- A blogger who’s crazy about writing and loves to do so even more than they love to travel.
- A Snapchatter/Instastory-er who is spontaneous and loves to share stories in real time.
If you do end up getting hired, you’ll be whisked away to TPG-approved destinations like Paris, Florence and Barcelona, and you’ll travel door-to-door on Busabout’s private coach network. Emirates first this is not, but traveling around Europe while getting paid for it is a win in our book.
Just be sure to have a valid passport or visa, and double check that you’re available to travel for 90 days this summer. Applications are open until April 17 at 11:59 p.m. GMT, and winners will be announced on their website in May.
Photo by Sebastien Gabriel on Unsplash
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees