Delta Is Offering Diamond Medallion Members Free Spa Services
If you’re a Delta Diamond Medallion member, prepare for free spa treatments on your next trip through select airports. Through July 31, Diamonds are eligible to receive select complimentary spa services at the Asanda Spa Lounges in Atlanta (ATL), New York (JFK) and Seattle (SEA).
An update on Delta’s website details the new temporary benefit for Diamond Medallions:
“Complimentary services for Diamond Medallion Members include Dream Weaver, a light and sound experience designed to help achieve the benefits of meditation instantly, or Audio Guided Relaxation Experiences, where you can listen to noise cancelling headphones while being reclined in a Living Earth Zero Gravity Chair or Wave Lounger. Both experiences are designed by Deepak Chopra MD, world renowned wellness expert and mind body health pioneer, so you can relax during your travels. Asanda Spa Lounges also offer massages, facials, and popular hair, skin and body products.”
In order to get the complimentary spa services, you must show your Diamond Medallion credentials at the spa. In order to make sure you’re accommodated in time to make it to your flight, Delta recommends calling ahead to to make an appointment (844-588-2448).
The following Asanda locations are eligible for Diamond Medallion members to get complimentary services:
- Atlanta (ATL) — Concourse E SkyClub
- New York (JFK) — Terminal 4 SkyClub
- Seattle (SEA) — A Gates SkyClub
This is a nice offer from Delta for its Diamond members. If you’re looking to take advantage, keep in mind that this benefit won’t be around forever, unfortunately — complimentary spa service will go away on July 31.
Featured image by Asana Spa.
H/T: View From the Wing
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.