This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a Delta Diamond Medallion member, prepare for free spa treatments on your next trip through select airports. Through July 31, Diamonds are eligible to receive select complimentary spa services at the Asanda Spa Lounges in Atlanta (ATL), New York (JFK) and Seattle (SEA).
An update on Delta’s website details the new temporary benefit for Diamond Medallions:
“Complimentary services for Diamond Medallion Members include Dream Weaver, a light and sound experience designed to help achieve the benefits of meditation instantly, or Audio Guided Relaxation Experiences, where you can listen to noise cancelling headphones while being reclined in a Living Earth Zero Gravity Chair or Wave Lounger. Both experiences are designed by Deepak Chopra MD, world renowned wellness expert and mind body health pioneer, so you can relax during your travels. Asanda Spa Lounges also offer massages, facials, and popular hair, skin and body products.”
In order to get the complimentary spa services, you must show your Diamond Medallion credentials at the spa. In order to make sure you’re accommodated in time to make it to your flight, Delta recommends calling ahead to to make an appointment (844-588-2448).
The following Asanda locations are eligible for Diamond Medallion members to get complimentary services:
- Atlanta (ATL) — Concourse E SkyClub
- New York (JFK) — Terminal 4 SkyClub
- Seattle (SEA) — A Gates SkyClub
This is a nice offer from Delta for its Diamond members. If you’re looking to take advantage, keep in mind that this benefit won’t be around forever, unfortunately — complimentary spa service will go away on July 31.
Featured image by Asana Spa.
H/T: View From the Wing
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards