This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a Delta Diamond Medallion member, prepare for free spa treatments on your next trip through select airports. Through July 31, Diamonds are eligible to receive select complimentary spa services at the Asanda Spa Lounges in Atlanta (ATL), New York (JFK) and Seattle (SEA).
An update on Delta’s website details the new temporary benefit for Diamond Medallions:
“Complimentary services for Diamond Medallion Members include Dream Weaver, a light and sound experience designed to help achieve the benefits of meditation instantly, or Audio Guided Relaxation Experiences, where you can listen to noise cancelling headphones while being reclined in a Living Earth Zero Gravity Chair or Wave Lounger. Both experiences are designed by Deepak Chopra MD, world renowned wellness expert and mind body health pioneer, so you can relax during your travels. Asanda Spa Lounges also offer massages, facials, and popular hair, skin and body products.”
In order to get the complimentary spa services, you must show your Diamond Medallion credentials at the spa. In order to make sure you’re accommodated in time to make it to your flight, Delta recommends calling ahead to to make an appointment (844-588-2448).
The following Asanda locations are eligible for Diamond Medallion members to get complimentary services:
- Atlanta (ATL) — Concourse E SkyClub
- New York (JFK) — Terminal 4 SkyClub
- Seattle (SEA) — A Gates SkyClub
This is a nice offer from Delta for its Diamond members. If you’re looking to take advantage, keep in mind that this benefit won’t be around forever, unfortunately — complimentary spa service will go away on July 31.
Featured image by Asana Spa.
H/T: View From the Wing
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), up to a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees