Earn up to 3,000 Bonus Points per Stay With Marriott’s Latest MegaBonus Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott Rewards announced its first MegaBonus promotion for 2018, allowing you to earn up to 3,000 bonus points per stay. Beginning Monday, you can register for the first promotion of next year to earn bonus Marriott points.
In order to earn the bonus points, you must register for the promotion by March 31, 2018, and stay at any participating Marriott property between January 16 and April 15, 2018. The bonus breaks down as 2,000 points per stay after your second stay, plus an 1,000 bonus points when your stay includes a weekend night.
According to the terms and conditions, there’s a maximum of 50,000 bonus points to be earned during this promotion. Marriott considers a stay to be consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity. A weekend night is defined as a Friday or Saturday night except in the Middle East and Egypt in North Africa, where a weekend night is defined as a Thursday or Friday night.
If you have stays coming up for the first quarter of 2018, be sure to register for this promotion before completing them. Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, the maximum bonus of 50,000 points is worth $450, which is not a bad return at all. This promotion doesn’t include points you’ll earn for each stay as you normally would, so your points could really add up.
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees