Earn up to 3,000 Bonus Points per Stay With Marriott’s Latest MegaBonus Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott Rewards announced its first MegaBonus promotion for 2018, allowing you to earn up to 3,000 bonus points per stay. Beginning Monday, you can register for the first promotion of next year to earn bonus Marriott points.
In order to earn the bonus points, you must register for the promotion by March 31, 2018, and stay at any participating Marriott property between January 16 and April 15, 2018. The bonus breaks down as 2,000 points per stay after your second stay, plus an 1,000 bonus points when your stay includes a weekend night.
According to the terms and conditions, there’s a maximum of 50,000 bonus points to be earned during this promotion. Marriott considers a stay to be consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity. A weekend night is defined as a Friday or Saturday night except in the Middle East and Egypt in North Africa, where a weekend night is defined as a Thursday or Friday night.
If you have stays coming up for the first quarter of 2018, be sure to register for this promotion before completing them. Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, the maximum bonus of 50,000 points is worth $450, which is not a bad return at all. This promotion doesn’t include points you’ll earn for each stay as you normally would, so your points could really add up.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.