This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
At 11am CT/12pm ET today (November 14), the Conrad Chicago is launching its anniversary special: rooms for just $11.14 per night. But, you better act quickly to get this rate; it’ll only be available for 24 hours. And, there’s limited availability.
You must call 1-844-676-2522 and ask for reservations to book this special. Mention the group code “1YEAR” for the spectacular rate. The deal is available for stays from November 15, 2017 to March 31, 2018 — except blackout dates of November 24 to 29, December 31 and January 21 and 22. Only three rooms per night will be available at this rate. Once those are sold out, a secondary nightly rate of $111.40 will be available for the duration of the sale.
In case you’re interested in what the hotel is like, here’s our full review. Spoiler alert: it’s spectacular. One of the only downsides is the price. TPG paid $349 per night to stay there when it was reviewed, so if you can snag the $11.14 rate, you’ll get a 97% discount off that rate!
In addition to this being an excellent deal, it’s also a fundraiser. According to the hotel’s website:
A percentage of the proceeds from this flash sale will benefit Youth Guidance, a non-profit organization that creates and implements school-based programs that enable at-risk children to overcome obstacles, focus on their education and, ultimately, succeed in school and in life.
H/T: View From The Wing
Did you get in on this spectacular deal?
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards