This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
At 11am CT/12pm ET today (November 14), the Conrad Chicago is launching its anniversary special: rooms for just $11.14 per night. But, you better act quickly to get this rate; it’ll only be available for 24 hours. And, there’s limited availability.
You must call 1-844-676-2522 and ask for reservations to book this special. Mention the group code “1YEAR” for the spectacular rate. The deal is available for stays from November 15, 2017 to March 31, 2018 — except blackout dates of November 24 to 29, December 31 and January 21 and 22. Only three rooms per night will be available at this rate. Once those are sold out, a secondary nightly rate of $111.40 will be available for the duration of the sale.
In case you’re interested in what the hotel is like, here’s our full review. Spoiler alert: it’s spectacular. One of the only downsides is the price. TPG paid $349 per night to stay there when it was reviewed, so if you can snag the $11.14 rate, you’ll get a 97% discount off that rate!
In addition to this being an excellent deal, it’s also a fundraiser. According to the hotel’s website:
A percentage of the proceeds from this flash sale will benefit Youth Guidance, a non-profit organization that creates and implements school-based programs that enable at-risk children to overcome obstacles, focus on their education and, ultimately, succeed in school and in life.
H/T: View From The Wing
Did you get in on this spectacular deal?
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Up to $200 for Uber rides annually. Credit and Uber VIP status available to Basic Card Member only.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees