Tip: Be Sure to Check Your Spam Folder for Targeted Offers
Some of the best promotions we see in the hotel, airline and credit card realms are targeted for specific members. Whether it’s an offer for complimentary elite status, the chance to earn bonus points or more, targeted promotions can represent some great value.
While some offers are communicated to members after logging in to their accounts or by inputting membership numbers in a special promotion field, others inform members that they’re targeted for something via email, seemingly out of the blue. The crucial part is that you want to actually ensure you receive said email.
Unfortunately, there have been quite a few cases in which targeted email offers end up in members’ spam folders. To ensure you never miss an offer, make sure you check your spam folder daily — or at least regularly. You never know what could have made its way there.
Featured image by Hero Image / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.