Business Travelers Can Now Book Airbnb Stays Through Concur
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Many business travelers will have more accommodation options now that Airbnb has announced it’s expanding its partnership with the business travel booking service Concur, and in doing so, companies that use the platform to book business travel can now book Airbnb stays through Concur Travel
For companies that opt in, Airbnbs will appear alongside hotels when searching for accommodations in the service’s booking portal. This is a big deal for Airbnb, since Concur customers include 70% of Fortune 100 and 500 companies and employees from over 250,000 businesses have registered to use Airbnb for business travel. The homeshare giant claims that almost 15% of nights booked are for business travel and that in 2016 work bookings increased threefold.
It’s another partnership that Airbnb has added to its portfolio — thanks to another relationship, travelers can book Airbnbs through a special Delta portal and receive 1 SkyMile for every dollar spent. That’s on top of the points you can earn from credit card spend, like 3x bonus points you’d receive when paying with a Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card. If you haven’t stayed at an Airbnb yet, you can sign up for an account through TPG and receive $40 in free credit.
Featured image courtesy of Carl Court via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees