This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Many business travelers will have more accommodation options now that Airbnb has announced it’s expanding its partnership with the business travel booking service Concur, and in doing so, companies that use the platform to book business travel can now book Airbnb stays through Concur Travel
For companies that opt in, Airbnbs will appear alongside hotels when searching for accommodations in the service’s booking portal. This is a big deal for Airbnb, since Concur customers include 70% of Fortune 100 and 500 companies and employees from over 250,000 businesses have registered to use Airbnb for business travel. The homeshare giant claims that almost 15% of nights booked are for business travel and that in 2016 work bookings increased threefold.
It’s another partnership that Airbnb has added to its portfolio — thanks to another relationship, travelers can book Airbnbs through a special Delta portal and receive 1 SkyMile for every dollar spent. That’s on top of the points you can earn from credit card spend, like 3x bonus points you’d receive when paying with a Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card. If you haven’t stayed at an Airbnb yet, you can sign up for an account through TPG and receive $40 in free credit.
Featured image courtesy of Carl Court via Getty Images.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards