Business Travelers Can Now Book Airbnb Stays Through Concur
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Many business travelers will have more accommodation options now that Airbnb has announced it’s expanding its partnership with the business travel booking service Concur, and in doing so, companies that use the platform to book business travel can now book Airbnb stays through Concur Travel
For companies that opt in, Airbnbs will appear alongside hotels when searching for accommodations in the service’s booking portal. This is a big deal for Airbnb, since Concur customers include 70% of Fortune 100 and 500 companies and employees from over 250,000 businesses have registered to use Airbnb for business travel. The homeshare giant claims that almost 15% of nights booked are for business travel and that in 2016 work bookings increased threefold.
It’s another partnership that Airbnb has added to its portfolio — thanks to another relationship, travelers can book Airbnbs through a special Delta portal and receive 1 SkyMile for every dollar spent. That’s on top of the points you can earn from credit card spend, like 3x bonus points you’d receive when paying with a Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card. If you haven’t stayed at an Airbnb yet, you can sign up for an account through TPG and receive $40 in free credit.
Featured image courtesy of Carl Court via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.