JetBlue Refreshes Its In-Flight EatUp Snack Boxes
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Love the snack options on JetBlue? Good news: They’re about to get a lot better. Beginning July 1, 2017 (tomorrow), JetBlue is updating its EatUp snack box options. The new boxes will be available on flights that are more than two hours in length.
Read on to see the contents of each of the new EatUp boxes:
The BigUp box is filled with protein. In it, you’ll find a blueberry protein bar, coconut toffee candy, turkey jerky, roasted chickpeas and parmesan cheese crisps.
The BigUp box costs $7.
This box has a little bit of everything — it’s the variety box. In it, you’ll find a granola bar, ranch crackers, turkey stick and fruit snacks.
The MixItUp box costs $5.
The AmpUp box is a healthy option for snackers, with options that are gluten free, vegan and kosher. In it, you’ll find crackers, chocolate crispy rice squares, olives, roasted almonds, red pepper hummus and a fruit bar.
The AmpUp box costs $7.
The CatchUp box is modeled after what you’d typically munch on in a movie theatre. In the box, you’ll get salt and pepper cashews, crunchy popcorn, brownie thins and jellybeans.
The CatchUp box costs $5.
In addition to these four new boxes, JetBlue will continue to offer its “cheesy” PickMeUp box. In that $7 box, you’ll get a trio of cheese: garden vegetable, sharp cheddar and gruyere, as well as dried cherries and crackers. Plus, if you’re not interesting in paying for a snack box and would rather stick with the free stuff, JetBlue will continue to offer its complimentary brand-name snack options on board.
The real good news here comes with how affordable these options are — especially if you’re paying with a JetBlue Plus Card or a JetBlue Card. With both cards, you’ll get a 50% savings on eligible in-flight purchases. So, if you purchase a $5 box or $7 box, you’ll pay just half of that — $2.50 or $3.50 per box, respectively. These boxes are packed with food, and for just a few dollars, they present some great value if you have the JetBlue Plus Card or its no-fee version, the JetBlue Card.
Images courtesy of JetBlue.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees