Owe Money on Your Taxes? Enter to Win a Free Flight From JetBlue
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is doing its part to make tax season a bit easier to get through — especially if you owe money. With the carrier’s Tax Return Return Flight giveaway, you can get a one-way flight free of charge if you owe money to the IRS this year. For this promotion, JetBlue is giving away a total of 1,000 one-way flights, so there are plenty up for grabs.
The Tax Return Return Flight giveaway started today, and now until the end of the promotion, you can enter one time per day. To register for the giveaway, you must visit JetBlue’s dedicated site and enter your information by April 25, 2017 at 11:59pm ET.
According to the rules, you must prove that you’re not eligible for a refund on your 2016 Federal income tax return. In order to be eligible, you must also be 18 years or older and a legal resident of one of the contiguous 48 states, D.C. and Alaska. As mentioned, you can enter the contest at most once per day.
JetBlue will randomly select 66 winners on each of the first 14 days of the promotion and 76 winners on the final day (April 25, 2017). The drawings will take place on the weekday following each daily entry deadline, and winners will be contacted via email. Each of the winners will get a travel certificate for a one-way economy flight for travel within the 48 contiguous states and Alaska.
Even if you don’t score a free JetBlue flight, you can earn enough points and miles to redeem for a trip as you pay your taxes this year. Check out this post for more details.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees