Celebrate the Holidays With Harry Potter at Universal Orlando
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Potterheads, rejoice! It’s going to be a very Potter Christmas at the Universal Orlando Resort this year.
At Universal Studios Florida, home to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Hogsmeade will be decked out in holiday decorations, with special winter-themed moments inspired by the films projected onto Hogwarts Castle, thanks to the magic of map projection technology.
Hogsmeade and Hogwarts Castle won’t be the only places to enjoy some holiday cheer. Next door at Islands of Adventure, Diagon Alley — the famous street full of magical shops — and the rest of “London” will also be adorned for the Yuletide season. Holiday treats and foods from the beloved book and film series will be served throughout Diagon Alley’s restaurants (don’t forget to wash it all down with some butterbeer!) as well as special holiday-themed performances.
The Harry Potter holiday fun starts November 18, 2017, and runs through January 6, 2018. Note that you’ll need to purchase a Park-to-Park ticket (from $165 for adults ages 10 and up, from $160 for children ages 9 and under) if you want to visit both sides of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which you can do by taking none other than the Hogwarts Express between the two parks (do it!). Check out the video below for more info.
H/T: The Orlando Sentinel
Featured image courtesy of The Universal Orlando Resort.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees