Celebrate the Holidays With Harry Potter at Universal Orlando
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Potterheads, rejoice! It’s going to be a very Potter Christmas at the Universal Orlando Resort this year.
At Universal Studios Florida, home to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Hogsmeade will be decked out in holiday decorations, with special winter-themed moments inspired by the films projected onto Hogwarts Castle, thanks to the magic of map projection technology.
Hogsmeade and Hogwarts Castle won’t be the only places to enjoy some holiday cheer. Next door at Islands of Adventure, Diagon Alley — the famous street full of magical shops — and the rest of “London” will also be adorned for the Yuletide season. Holiday treats and foods from the beloved book and film series will be served throughout Diagon Alley’s restaurants (don’t forget to wash it all down with some butterbeer!) as well as special holiday-themed performances.
The Harry Potter holiday fun starts November 18, 2017, and runs through January 6, 2018. Note that you’ll need to purchase a Park-to-Park ticket (from $165 for adults ages 10 and up, from $160 for children ages 9 and under) if you want to visit both sides of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which you can do by taking none other than the Hogwarts Express between the two parks (do it!). Check out the video below for more info.
H/T: The Orlando Sentinel
Featured image courtesy of The Universal Orlando Resort.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.