Buy up to 50,000 Best Western Rewards Points at 0.55 Cents Apiece
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here: Citi Prestige
UPDATE 6:35pm: Today’s deal is sold out, but some previous offers are still available.
A hotel-heavy week 2 of the US Travel Association’s Daily Getaways kicks off with an opportunity to stock up on Best Western Rewards points at just 0.55 cents each. Not interested in Best Western? IHG points and Wyndham points plus passes to Busch Gardens and SeaWorld are still available for purchase. And, Omni hotels, Universal Studios, Caesars Entertainment and Loews Hotels packages are coming up later this week.
Today’s Deal: Packages of 10,000 Best Western Rewards points costing 0.55 cents per point
Deals available: 835 packages of 10,000 points
Maximum Quantity per Purchase: 5 packages of 10,000 points each
Timing: The deal goes live at 1pm ET today
Expiration: Points will be subject to Best Western’s point expiration policy. Currently, Best Western points do not expire.
TPG doesn’t have a valuation for Best Western points, but we find that you can get between 0.5 and 0.8 cents per point when redeeming for hotel rooms. This deal lets you purchase at a rate of 0.55 cents per point, which is on the better end of the value range.
If you’ve got a specific stay in mind, it’s worth checking out the cost in points to see if buying points will be better than booking the hotel on a paid stay. Or, if you travel often and don’t mind a stay at a Best Western property, you’re likely to get some value out of these points on some future booking.
I fall in this later group, so I’ll be stocking up on some points. It helps that I have Best Western Diamond status from a match, and I currently have a retention offer to get 7x ThankYou Points per dollar spent on flights, hotels, car rentals and travel on my Citi Prestige Card. (Daily Getaways purchases typically code as Travel Agents).
Featured image courtesy of Best Western Posada Royale.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees