Buy up to 50,000 Best Western Rewards Points at 0.55 Cents Apiece
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here: Citi Prestige
UPDATE 6:35pm: Today’s deal is sold out, but some previous offers are still available.
A hotel-heavy week 2 of the US Travel Association’s Daily Getaways kicks off with an opportunity to stock up on Best Western Rewards points at just 0.55 cents each. Not interested in Best Western? IHG points and Wyndham points plus passes to Busch Gardens and SeaWorld are still available for purchase. And, Omni hotels, Universal Studios, Caesars Entertainment and Loews Hotels packages are coming up later this week.
Today’s Deal: Packages of 10,000 Best Western Rewards points costing 0.55 cents per point
Deals available: 835 packages of 10,000 points
Maximum Quantity per Purchase: 5 packages of 10,000 points each
Timing: The deal goes live at 1pm ET today
Expiration: Points will be subject to Best Western’s point expiration policy. Currently, Best Western points do not expire.
TPG doesn’t have a valuation for Best Western points, but we find that you can get between 0.5 and 0.8 cents per point when redeeming for hotel rooms. This deal lets you purchase at a rate of 0.55 cents per point, which is on the better end of the value range.
If you’ve got a specific stay in mind, it’s worth checking out the cost in points to see if buying points will be better than booking the hotel on a paid stay. Or, if you travel often and don’t mind a stay at a Best Western property, you’re likely to get some value out of these points on some future booking.
I fall in this later group, so I’ll be stocking up on some points. It helps that I have Best Western Diamond status from a match, and I currently have a retention offer to get 7x ThankYou Points per dollar spent on flights, hotels, car rentals and travel on my Citi Prestige Card. (Daily Getaways purchases typically code as Travel Agents).
Featured image courtesy of Best Western Posada Royale.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.