This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of my favorite ways to fly long-haul is in Singapore Suites, the carrier’s super-swanky first-class product, which I recently flew from LAX to Tokyo. With perks like a special service that lets you pre-order your celebrity-chef created entrée ahead of time and middle seats that turn into full-sized beds, what’s not to love?
Of course, the fact that I was able to book my flight for 74,375 KrisFlyer miles and $23 instead of forking over $7,250 doesn’t hurt either. Check out the video below to see why flying in Singapore Suites is the ultimate first-class experience.
For more great TPGtv videos in our new, shorter format, check out the first two videos from our second season, Inside LAX’s Secret Celebrity Lounge and How to Book Singapore Suites in 90 Seconds. Can’t wait to see what I’m working on next? Follow along with all my travel adventures on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat for a behind-the-scenes look at what’s coming up on TPGtv, and don’t forget to subscribe to The Points Guy on YouTube — you’ll be notified as soon as each new episode appears.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards