18 Ways Singapore Suites Will Blow Your Mind
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of my favorite ways to fly long-haul is in Singapore Suites, the carrier’s super-swanky first-class product, which I recently flew from LAX to Tokyo. With perks like a special service that lets you pre-order your celebrity-chef created entrée ahead of time and middle seats that turn into full-sized beds, what’s not to love?
Of course, the fact that I was able to book my flight for 74,375 KrisFlyer miles and $23 instead of forking over $7,250 doesn’t hurt either. Check out the video below to see why flying in Singapore Suites is the ultimate first-class experience.
For more great TPGtv videos in our new, shorter format, check out the first two videos from our second season, Inside LAX’s Secret Celebrity Lounge and How to Book Singapore Suites in 90 Seconds. Can’t wait to see what I’m working on next? Follow along with all my travel adventures on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat for a behind-the-scenes look at what’s coming up on TPGtv, and don’t forget to subscribe to The Points Guy on YouTube — you’ll be notified as soon as each new episode appears.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.