This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard
Well, we’re about to find out. TPG intern Kevin Song has kindly volunteered to spend this week touring the East Coast, visiting Admirals Clubs old and new with his brand-new Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard. In addition to full lounge access (even when he’s not flying AA), Kevin’s getting 75,000 AAdvantage bonus miles after spending $7,500 in the first 3 months — which should more than make up for his week on the road.
From tomorrow on, we booked all of Kevin’s flights using British Airways Avios, for a grand total of 18,000 Avios. Add in the free lounge access and last-minute hotel deals booked on Hotel Tonight, and we got quite a steal on this last-minute East Coast itinerary.
We’re going to remain tight-lipped about his schedule for now, so follow along with Kevin’s daily reports — he’ll be sharing his experience from each airport every afternoon through Friday, reporting on the free (and for-purchase) snacks, Wi-Fi performance and his overall impressions of each lounge. Keep an eye out for the first report later this afternoon.
Day One: Admirals Club – Chicago O’Hare (ORD)
Day Two: Admirals Club – New York LaGuardia (LGA)
Day Three: Admirals Club – Philadelphia International (PHL)
Day Four: Admirals Club – Boston Logan International (BOS)
Day Five: Admirals Club – Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
Do you often feel like you’re living in an airport/Admirals Club? Share your own experience in the comments below.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees