This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard
Well, we’re about to find out. TPG intern Kevin Song has kindly volunteered to spend this week touring the East Coast, visiting Admirals Clubs old and new with his brand-new Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard. In addition to full lounge access (even when he’s not flying AA), Kevin’s getting 75,000 AAdvantage bonus miles after spending $7,500 in the first 3 months — which should more than make up for his week on the road.
From tomorrow on, we booked all of Kevin’s flights using British Airways Avios, for a grand total of 18,000 Avios. Add in the free lounge access and last-minute hotel deals booked on Hotel Tonight, and we got quite a steal on this last-minute East Coast itinerary.
We’re going to remain tight-lipped about his schedule for now, so follow along with Kevin’s daily reports — he’ll be sharing his experience from each airport every afternoon through Friday, reporting on the free (and for-purchase) snacks, Wi-Fi performance and his overall impressions of each lounge. Keep an eye out for the first report later this afternoon.
Day One: Admirals Club – Chicago O’Hare (ORD)
Day Two: Admirals Club – New York LaGuardia (LGA)
Day Three: Admirals Club – Philadelphia International (PHL)
Day Four: Admirals Club – Boston Logan International (BOS)
Day Five: Admirals Club – Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
Do you often feel like you’re living in an airport/Admirals Club? Share your own experience in the comments below.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards