This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express, Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express, Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express
Every year, tens of thousands of tennis fans descend upon Flushing, Queens, New York to watch athletes compete for our nations biggest prize at the US Open. Officially touted as the World Largest Attended Annual Sporting event, the two-week long event brings together the world’s greatest players, from lauded champions like Roger Federer to up-and-comers like Belinda Bencic. History is made on these courts every year, and this year was as exciting as ever!
To celebrate this incredible annual tradition, we have a swath of goodies from our friends at American Express and Starwood Preferred Guest to give away to one lucky reader, including an autographed hat from newly-minted mens double’s champions Mike and Bob Bryan, a tennis ball signed by the great Billie Jean King as well as some American Express and SPG swag…and we’re throwing in a $200 Amex Gift Card for good measure!
To enter to win, visit our Facebook page to enter to win. To enter to win, visit our Facebook Page. Remember, when you share it on your wall, tweet it out or send an invite, every time one of your friends enters, you get an extra entry!
Last Week’s Winner
In honor of the huge 50,000 mile welcome bonus last week (offer expired 9/8/14) for the Gold Delta SkyMiles credit card (both personal and business versions) and the Platinum Delta SkyMiles credit card, we gave away a $500 Delta Gift Card. We received nearly 10,000 entries, and one lucky winner was picked at random. Congrats to winner Len J. on winning!
Congrats to our winner, and stay tuned for more great giveaways here on the blog and on TPG Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Safe travels! The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees