Amazing Deal Alert: 50,000 Points for the Premier Rewards Gold; 45,000 Miles for the Amex Delta Gold & More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some of the offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here: Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express, Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express, Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express, The Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN, Blue Cash Preferred from American Express, Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express, Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
Creditcards.com has a Card Match tool that allows you to see if you have any special credit card offers targeted towards you. I just went on and saw four offers that that beat any public offers out there with points bonuses that are 50-100% higher – including 50,000 Membership Rewards points for the Premier Rewards Gold after only $1,000 spent within the first 3 months with the $175 annual fee waived the first year (vs. the public offer of only 25,000 points after $2,000 spent in the first 3 months), and 45,000 SkyMiles for the Gold Delta SkyMiles Amex when you spend $5,000 in 6 months with the $95 annual fee waived the first year vs. 30,000 miles on the public offer.
To see if you are eligible for any of these offers:
1. Go to the Card Match Tool:
2. Enter your information
3. You should be redirected to a page with the following four offers from American Express and can apply directly from there.
1. Up to 50,000 Membership Rewards points for the American Express Premier Rewards Gold card: The public offer on this card is just 25,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months, but this offer is for double that for spending half! So you get 50,000 points by spending just $1,000 in 3 months and the rest of the terms are the same including the$0 Intro annual fee for the first year, then $195. Note: If you have gotten another Amex personal card within the last 90 days (including the 100,000 Platinum offer from last month, you will not eligible for this offer. “Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have had this product within the last 12 months or any other Consumer ZYNC®, Green or Gold Card or Platinum Card® account within the last 90 days.”
2. Update: The Card Match tool is no longer loading the 45,000 mile offer for the Gold Delta SkyMiles card.
Up to 45,000 Delta SkyMiles for the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express: The public offer out there on this card has been stuck at a measly 30,000 miles when you spend $500 in the first three months for a while now, but this offer beats that by 50%. You get 25,000 miles upon first purchase and 20,000 more miles for spending $5,000 within 6 months.
3. 250 Reward Dollars for the Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express: The current public offer is for 150 Reward Dollars after you make $1,000 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership. However, with this offer, you earn 250 Reward Dollars after you make $1,000 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership instead – that’s $100 extra value, the equivalent of an additional 10% return on your spending.
4. 150 Reward Dollars for the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express: Here’s another 50% bonus above the current public offer. You get 150 Reward Dollars when you spend $500 within the first three months with this offer instead of just 100 Reward Dollars for spending the same amount if you applied just through the current links out there.
If you’ve been considering any of these cards, now might be the time to get in on them since these offers are higher than anything we’ve seen on any of them in a long while that hasn’t been targeted. The one sticking point for you might be that much higher spending requirement on the Gold Delta Amex, but given the revised Medallion qualification requirements that include either credit card spending or airfare spending that Delta has put in place, you might already be considering spending more money on the card or airline anyway.
There is also limited time offer for the American Express Business Platinum Card where you get 25,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of card membership. If you apply for a business and personal American Express card in the same day you can receive both sign up bonuses although you will usually get 2 hits on your credit.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that