Amtrak 500 Point Sign Up Bonus and Triple Points Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: The current sign-up bonus for the Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard is 12,000 points after spending $500 in the first 3 months, 2 points per dollar spent on Amtrak, and one point per dollar on everything else.
If you don’t currently have an Amtrak Guest Rewards account but will be using Amtrak within the next 90 days, they are now offering an additional 500 point bonus if you sign up using this link. Amtrak is also offering triple points from May 7-21, 2011:
“Ready to spring ahead with Amtrak Guest Rewards®? You only have two weeks left to book your Amtrak® travel through the Spring Ahead promotion. When you do, the Northeast RegionalSM, Acela® and any other Amtrak travel will earn you triple points starting May 7 through May 21, 2011.”
There is no registration link, but you can sign into your amtrakguestrewards.com account and select the bonus or call 1-800-307-5000.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.