Double Flying Club Miles When Flying Virgin Group Airlines
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While the Virgin group of airlines; Virgin Atlantic, Virgin America, V Australia, and Virgin Blue, are owned by different entities (with the common denominator being Richard Branson), they have a tight marketing alliance.
Virgin Atlantic just announced a promotion allowing their Flying Club members to earn double miles when they fly any of their other partner airlines. Register here and fly by May 31, 2011. Click here for a list of standard earning ratios so you can see whether it makes sense to bank your next flight to Flying Club.
- Members must register for this offer at www.virginatlantic.com/virginairlinesdouble to qualify for the double miles incentive.
- Offer valid across Virgin America, V Australia and Virgin Blue only.
- Offer valid only on bookings and travel completed between 1 March 2011 – 31 May 2011.
- Double miles will be awarded based on distance flown and in relation to the standard percentage offering given by your chosen airline and cabin class. Tier point earning will not be doubled.
- Offer valid across all regions and in all eligible classes. Eligible classes are as follows:Virgin America:
Main Cabin: S, L, M, U, E, H, B, V
Main Cabin Refundable: Y
Main Cabin Select Instant Upgrade: Z, Q
Main Cabin Select: O, W
First Class: I, D, C, JV Australia:
Promotional Economy Class: V, Q, A
Discounted Economy Class: K, G, E, L, N, T
Full Economy Class: Y, B, H
Premium Economy: W, S, R, O
Business Deal: I, D
Business Flexi: J, C
Promotional Economy Class: R, V, X
Discounted Economy Class: A, B, C, E, G, H, J, K, M, P, Q, S, T, U
Full Economy Class: N, Y
Premium Economy: O, W
Welcome to The Points Guy!