Double Flying Club Miles When Flying Virgin Group Airlines
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While the Virgin group of airlines; Virgin Atlantic, Virgin America, V Australia, and Virgin Blue, are owned by different entities (with the common denominator being Richard Branson), they have a tight marketing alliance.
Virgin Atlantic just announced a promotion allowing their Flying Club members to earn double miles when they fly any of their other partner airlines. Register here and fly by May 31, 2011. Click here for a list of standard earning ratios so you can see whether it makes sense to bank your next flight to Flying Club.
- Members must register for this offer at www.virginatlantic.com/virginairlinesdouble to qualify for the double miles incentive.
- Offer valid across Virgin America, V Australia and Virgin Blue only.
- Offer valid only on bookings and travel completed between 1 March 2011 – 31 May 2011.
- Double miles will be awarded based on distance flown and in relation to the standard percentage offering given by your chosen airline and cabin class. Tier point earning will not be doubled.
- Offer valid across all regions and in all eligible classes. Eligible classes are as follows:Virgin America:
Main Cabin: S, L, M, U, E, H, B, V
Main Cabin Refundable: Y
Main Cabin Select Instant Upgrade: Z, Q
Main Cabin Select: O, W
First Class: I, D, C, JV Australia:
Promotional Economy Class: V, Q, A
Discounted Economy Class: K, G, E, L, N, T
Full Economy Class: Y, B, H
Premium Economy: W, S, R, O
Business Deal: I, D
Business Flexi: J, C
Promotional Economy Class: R, V, X
Discounted Economy Class: A, B, C, E, G, H, J, K, M, P, Q, S, T, U
Full Economy Class: N, Y
Premium Economy: O, W
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.