Double Flying Club Miles When Flying Virgin Group Airlines
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While the Virgin group of airlines; Virgin Atlantic, Virgin America, V Australia, and Virgin Blue, are owned by different entities (with the common denominator being Richard Branson), they have a tight marketing alliance.
Virgin Atlantic just announced a promotion allowing their Flying Club members to earn double miles when they fly any of their other partner airlines. Register here and fly by May 31, 2011. Click here for a list of standard earning ratios so you can see whether it makes sense to bank your next flight to Flying Club.
- Members must register for this offer at www.virginatlantic.com/virginairlinesdouble to qualify for the double miles incentive.
- Offer valid across Virgin America, V Australia and Virgin Blue only.
- Offer valid only on bookings and travel completed between 1 March 2011 – 31 May 2011.
- Double miles will be awarded based on distance flown and in relation to the standard percentage offering given by your chosen airline and cabin class. Tier point earning will not be doubled.
- Offer valid across all regions and in all eligible classes. Eligible classes are as follows:Virgin America:
Main Cabin: S, L, M, U, E, H, B, V
Main Cabin Refundable: Y
Main Cabin Select Instant Upgrade: Z, Q
Main Cabin Select: O, W
First Class: I, D, C, JV Australia:
Promotional Economy Class: V, Q, A
Discounted Economy Class: K, G, E, L, N, T
Full Economy Class: Y, B, H
Premium Economy: W, S, R, O
Business Deal: I, D
Business Flexi: J, C
Promotional Economy Class: R, V, X
Discounted Economy Class: A, B, C, E, G, H, J, K, M, P, Q, S, T, U
Full Economy Class: N, Y
Premium Economy: O, W
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees