Double Flying Club Miles When Flying Virgin Group Airlines
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While the Virgin group of airlines; Virgin Atlantic, Virgin America, V Australia, and Virgin Blue, are owned by different entities (with the common denominator being Richard Branson), they have a tight marketing alliance.
Virgin Atlantic just announced a promotion allowing their Flying Club members to earn double miles when they fly any of their other partner airlines. Register here and fly by May 31, 2011. Click here for a list of standard earning ratios so you can see whether it makes sense to bank your next flight to Flying Club.
- Members must register for this offer at www.virginatlantic.com/virginairlinesdouble to qualify for the double miles incentive.
- Offer valid across Virgin America, V Australia and Virgin Blue only.
- Offer valid only on bookings and travel completed between 1 March 2011 – 31 May 2011.
- Double miles will be awarded based on distance flown and in relation to the standard percentage offering given by your chosen airline and cabin class. Tier point earning will not be doubled.
- Offer valid across all regions and in all eligible classes. Eligible classes are as follows:Virgin America:
Main Cabin: S, L, M, U, E, H, B, V
Main Cabin Refundable: Y
Main Cabin Select Instant Upgrade: Z, Q
Main Cabin Select: O, W
First Class: I, D, C, JV Australia:
Promotional Economy Class: V, Q, A
Discounted Economy Class: K, G, E, L, N, T
Full Economy Class: Y, B, H
Premium Economy: W, S, R, O
Business Deal: I, D
Business Flexi: J, C
Promotional Economy Class: R, V, X
Discounted Economy Class: A, B, C, E, G, H, J, K, M, P, Q, S, T, U
Full Economy Class: N, Y
Premium Economy: O, W
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that