You Can Stay in a ‘Game of Thrones’-Themed Airbnb for Only $43 a Night
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Winter is here… Well, specifically in Budapest, Hungary and in the form of a $43 a night Airbnb. If you’re planning a trip to the Hungarian capital soon and still can’t get the HBO hit out of your head, we just found the place you’re going to want to stay.
The apartment is located in the “so called entertainment district” according to the listing, also known as Erzsébetváros on the Pest side of the city. This is where you’ll even find Budapest’s famous ruin bars, including Szimpla Kert. The Airbnb itself, though, is on a “quiet street” a few blocks from the hustle and bustle.
According to the listing, it comes with a fully-equipped kitchen and a brand-new bathroom, perfect for two or three people. There’s a double bed on top of the loft, and another below it. It has Wi-Fi, too, in case you’re not a die-hard fan of the show and need to Google who the “Mother of Dragons” is. Oh, and let’s not forget the coat of armor and decorations all over the walls.
The flat has glowing reviews, too — and even if you’re not a GoT fan, it’s hard to beat that price. Before you book, though, make sure you have a card that earns you bonus points on Airbnb stays, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x), and don’t forget to check out our tips for finding the perfect Airbnb and the best things to pack.
Your watch is just beginning…
Featured image courtesy of Airbnb
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees