The World’s Largest Bounce House Is About to Travel Around the Country
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of the things I miss about having little children is the bounce houses. The staple of elementary school functions, over-the-top birthday parties and spring flings, it always made me nostalgic for the days when I could bounce my cares away.
Fortunately, The Big Bounce House creators felt my nostalgia for the “good old days” and have erected the world’s largest bounce house — and it’s going on tour.
The main edifice, a 20,000-square-foot castle, holds a Guinness World Record for largest bounce house. (Yes, there is such a record.) Even better, they’re adding two additional attractions: The Giant — a 900-foot-long inflatable ninja-style obstacle course and airSPACE, which takes the bouncy experience to, well, an entirely different planet.
Best of all, you can experience The Big Bounce House in 40 cities all over the US this summer and fall. Prices range from $16 to $28 per three-hour session. The tour kicks off on May 3 in Nashville, and will hit major metropolises including Philadelphia, Denver, Detroit, Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Orlando, Chicago, Washington, DC and others before it concludes in Corpus Christi, Texas this November. Check the website for all the locations, dates and ticket information.
Tickets are for a specific time slot for entrance to the main castle and open access to the other two attractions. Event organizers have separated out event times for under-3s, under-7s and under-15s, and they’re even offering adult-only sessions if you want to jump around . without worrying about crushing (or getting judged by) a preschooler.
If the New York City stop on the Big Bounce House tour is your target (the so-called inflatable experience hits the Big Apple during the weekends of July 26 to 28 and Aug. 4 to 6), the Brooklyn Marriott is a good option as a Marriott Category 5 property. Between the hotel’s indoor pool, the proximity to the Brooklyn Bridge and the Big Bounce House, kids will have a lot of options for shaking out their sillies between museum and attraction visits.
I confess to being way too excited about this event for a grown-up. But if you also decide it’s time to get your bounce on, remember to pack one of our recommended best credit cards for entertainment spending.
Featured photo credit: Big Bounce House
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees